how to free walls for wall items

bpm91

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
As well as saying above, I would like to know how I release some walls in order to use the wall items. some are blocked.
Screenshot_1.png

M0ustafa

Î Àm ŁĕğẹňĎ
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
I think first you'll have to edit your items.otb file to allow tapestries to be placed on certain walls
Hook South or Hook East
Tapestryone.PNG
Then after this you'll have to add function onMoveItem to your source code because tapestry will be placed on the wall but won't be changed like this
Blue_Tapestry.gif
so I guess you'll have to edit it to be changed by onMoveItem movement script (not sure how to do it but I can try)
If anyone knows easier way to do this please post it here because I think that's so complicated for just a tapestry.

OP
bpm91

bpm91

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
yes it will have to be some specific place, look what happened hehehehe
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Leesne

Best answers
Reaction score
Don't forget to edit your client dat file. From what i can see its the opposite.
I set hook south in item editor and hook east in client as this is how the other walls were set. item 1036 etc

1566743107692.png

OP
bpm91

bpm91

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
@Mustafa1337

I found out that I have many identical walls but different ids, so now I'm redoing the entire global map with correct walls.
Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

M0ustafa

Î Àm ŁĕğẹňĎ
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
Ah just edit your client .dat file as Leesne said and I think it gonna work or add onMoveItem to your source files.

Alpha

Relentless
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score