• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to free walls for wall items

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
As well as saying above, I would like to know how I release some walls in order to use the wall items. some are blocked.
Screenshot_1.png

I think first you'll have to edit your items.otb file to allow tapestries to be placed on certain walls
Hook South or Hook East
Tapestryone.PNG
Then after this you'll have to add function onMoveItem to your source code because tapestry will be placed on the wall but won't be changed like this
Blue_Tapestry.gif
so I guess you'll have to edit it to be changed by onMoveItem movement script (not sure how to do it but I can try)
If anyone knows easier way to do this please post it here because I think that's so complicated for just a tapestry.

Don't forget to edit your client dat file. From what i can see its the opposite.
I set hook south in item editor and hook east in client as this is how the other walls were set. item 1036 etc

1566743107692.png

Ah just edit your client .dat file as Leesne said and I think it gonna work or add onMoveItem to your source files.

@Mustafa1337

I found out that I have many identical walls but different ids, so now I'm redoing the entire global map with correct walls.
View attachment 38533View attachment 38534
Use a newer RME version, it displays the hook direction behind the item names, and also has a visual feature to display wall hooks by pressing the K hotkey or View -> Show Wall Hooks
MQ7wKzh.png

Back