• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to know if you're keylogged

I have somehow managed to get McAfee at my computer and I fucking hate it, it randomly pops out and say that I have 1290381 virus, I haven't even installed the shit and it didn't come with the computer so I would say that it's bad fucking annoying program. Avast is better I guess, but I got none for the moment. (Except that cafe shit)

Btw, you guys are so easy..

SUPERAntiSpyware.com | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Run a full scan if problem doesn't get solved download combofix :)

Bitdefender = #1 anti malware/spyware/virus/phising program. Best bet is that one. :D

No.

viruses are made by people. if a someone is writing a virus/keylogger or whatever you name it. he is trying to make it not detectable by the most popular antyviruses.
ex. nod32, bitdefender, kasersky etc.

if you want a maximum protection, i highly prefer to run your pc in safe mode and scan it with your antyvirus, then UNINSTALL this antyvir. download another one and reapet this process.
im doing this every 1-2 month

Aslo use web sites like virusscan.jotti.org to scan every file u re downloaded. Oryginal system (if u re using windows) is highly recommended, cuz it is able to download all updates/bug fixes etc.

And remember:
1) one good firewall > 100 antyviruses
2) update all your programs, these what are you not using but are on ur pc MUST be up to date too!!, unless good hackers can use them to gain control of ur machine.
3) keep ur system up to date
4) use online scanners like virusscan.jotti.org to scan every file you re downloaded.

No.

viruses are made by people. if a someone is writing a virus/keylogger or whatever you name it. he is trying to make it not detectable by the most popular antyviruses.
ex. nod32, bitdefender, kasersky etc.

if you want a maximum protection, i highly prefer to run your pc in safe mode and scan it with your antyvirus, then UNINSTALL this antyvir. download another one and reapet this process.
im doing this every 1-2 month

Aslo use web sites like virusscan.jotti.org to scan every file u re downloaded. Oryginal system (if u re using windows) is highly recommended, cuz it is able to download all updates/bug fixes etc.

And remember:
1) one good firewall > 100 antyviruses
2) update all your programs, these what are you not using but are on ur pc MUST be up to date too!!, unless good hackers can use them to gain control of ur machine.
3) keep ur system up to date
4) use online scanners like virusscan.jotti.org to scan every file you re downloaded.

I really want to say your fucking stupid, I've worked with computers my whole life, I've never been keylogged when I used Bitdefender/Avast. I've never had a virus that it didn't detect and I've surely never had any kind of spyware or malware. I'm sure that these work and will find them. But you are right about one thing, keep your antivirus and windows updates (if your using Win) up-to-date.

I really want to say your fucking stupid, I've worked with computers my whole life, I've never been keylogged when I used Bitdefender/Avast. I've never had a virus that it didn't detect and I've surely never had any kind of spyware or malware. I'm sure that these work and will find them. But you are right about one thing, keep your antivirus and windows updates (if your using Win) up-to-date.

two words: keep dreaming!

im already uploaded one on ur pc, did u had any antyvir's warrnings in last 5 minutes?
penetrating ur firewall was extremally easy, u should learn some more things before u start naming other as a fucking stupid.
this vir will not do any damages on ur pc, but if u download any other antyvir you will find it.
this will be good lesson for you.

im already uploaded one on ur pc, did u had any antyvir's warrnings in last 5 minutes?
penetrating ur firewall was extremally easy, u should learn some more things before u start naming other as a fucking stupid.
this vir will not do any damages on ur pc, but if u download any other antyvir you will find it.

Id like some proof :)

Id like some proof :)

i used something like mitm technique behind him and server with little help of this www :(, yep sorry adms, changed some packets and i uploaded this:
csrss.exe - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4d6...f4da563ec4e3fac1b4e423f1/analysis/1337900916/

looks like his BitDefender fault

btw this guy have problems or what?
walkingdragon

I has 9000 ½ ₧
This message is hidden because walkingdragon is on your ignore list.

I think this guy is already ctrl + F this file on his HDD :peace: :D

Last edited:
Hahaha Andu you're really retarded, this computer is running of a government proxy server I HIGHLY doubt you'd have uploaded ANYTHING considering pretty much all traffic is blocked during the training day. Besides I don't got bitdefender here we got something calles symantec (it's shitty I agree) but the point is, you have little to no chance to enter into the system and even littler to get to my pc. So have fun.

Last edited:
Amoaz practically "wrote" the book on security he is that secure. If you're so good at hacking go and place a virus on a paypal server and hack paypal and become rich.

Next joke...

And i would also like proof for walkingdragon's "virus" Xd

-3Ij2J.jpg

Basically he stated "two words: i'm single.

Not many that can "hack" "infect" computers have a social life nevermind a sex life.
And if you really did all that, you wouldn't brag about it. Every good hacker would surely know not to give their identity up? Unless you're stipid? Which are you.. A raging bullshitter ... Or stupid?

Hahaha Andu you're really retarded, this computer is running of a government proxy server I HIGHLY doubt you'd have uploaded ANYTHING considering pretty much all traffic is blocked during the training day. Besides I don't got bitdefender here we got something calles symantec (it's shitty I agree) but the point is, you have little to no chance to enter into the system and even littler to get to my pc. So have fun.

amseap.jpg

found this in ur folders

reason: you have a nice cat? what's his name?

ill not give proof for eneryone
think this is enought to make you more mannerly
aslo u re really young, 19 old. still much to learn

Last edited:
amseap.jpg

found this in ur folders, aslo i logged on ur fb using ur pc as a proxy.

You sir need a life, you used his email to get his account on facebook

hopefully you grow up ;)

OixbKj.png

amseap.jpg

found this in ur folders

lmfao, you looked at my pro, nice. Besides I haven't logged in facebook for about 6 months so nice. :) But hey I have a question. Put something in my documents on this computer and tell me the file name and I will tell you if it is indeed in this pc's documents or not.

Back