• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to know if you're keylogged

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
Today i will be explaining how to know if you're keylogged or how to remove most of the malwares on your pc

How to find out if you're keylogged

The steps are very clear and simple.
Step 1

Go to task manager

kDe9t.png

Step 2
Go to processes and make sure you clicked on "Show processes from all users"

Step 3

Try to find winlogon.exe

melSSv.png

Results:

If you find 1 winlogon.exe then you're safe.
If you find 2 winlogon.exe then you are keylogged/Ratted
If you try to delete it and you deleted the wrong one you will screw up your pc.

How to remove most of the malwares on your pc

Download this program SUPERAntiSpyware.com | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Run a full scan on your pc

Please keep in mind this isn't an anti-virus, if you choose to use it as free it will be a scanning program
But if you choose to pay for it you can run it as an anti-virus which is completely great :)

Special Features:

Advanced Detection and Removal
Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.
Light on System Resources and designed not to slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Designed not to conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System!
Thanks for reading and hopefully i helped you :)

Sincerely ,
RushCrush

More tutorials & suggestions:

Ehm FYI, alot of more advanced keyloggers dosnt show there.
Also, there's one ALOT better program out there for cleaning your computer of keyloggers and such, developed by hackers, mainly for hackers who tests infections on themselfs, but the point is, it cleans everything malicious.
Download: ComboFix Download

IMPORTANT: If you run Combofix, dont touch anything! Let the program finish until you touch the computer again, otherwise things may go very wrong!

Never trust torrents. Never EVER trust torrents, not even if they were downloaded 10 bilion times. Torrents content can be changed and re-uploaded by experienced hackers, with the same files but with edited .exe's. This is how, atleast I, spread some RATs. So if your going to download smt, scann it, but even if the scan itself is clean, it can be infected.

Also use Google Chrome to protect yourself from Java-drives (most). (infected website which execute keyloggers/trojans/rats on your computer)

Conclusion: You'll never be save, anywhere Go download deep-freeze if your scared lawl

Best way to protect yourself from keyloggers is to think before you're doing something stupid such as...

Opening spam emails, downloading from unreliable sources, entering unsecure websites et cetera..

I've personally never been exposed by keyloggers by avoiding certain things like I mentioned above. :p

viruses are made by people. if a someone is writing a virus/keylogger or whatever you name it. he is trying to make it not detectable by the most popular antyviruses.
ex. nod32, bitdefender, kasersky etc.

if you want a maximum protection, i highly prefer to run your pc in safe mode and scan it with your antyvirus, then UNINSTALL this antyvir. download another one and reapet this process.
im doing this every 1-2 month

Aslo use web sites like virusscan.jotti.org to scan every file u re downloaded. Oryginal system (if u re using windows) is highly recommended, cuz it is able to download all updates/bug fixes etc.

And remember:
1) one good firewall > 100 antyviruses
2) update all your programs, these what are you not using but are on ur pc MUST be up to date too!!, unless good hackers can use them to gain control of ur machine.
3) keep ur system up to date
4) use online scanners like virusscan.jotti.org to scan every file you re downloaded.

Last edited:

Download the program i just posted and go on safe mode and do a full scan and make the progarm accepts all kind of scans like more than 4mb, etc~

As i stated you don't want to delete the wrong one or your pc is screwed :(

winlogon.exe doesn't mean that you are keylogged, you could be keylogged by a trojan and the trojan use a process called whatever.exe, because it is configurable, in my case I used to use the name svhost.exe :p

More than one winlogon.exe means you're keylogged

idk if you just said it from yourself or you actually did a research.

I'd just say what you should really do is get an IDE (Intrusion detection system) a software firewall for awhile, a good antivirus/anti-malware/spyware program and have them check your system constantly. Sure it may lag but it's better than having to reformat and a chance of the file you backup being infected.

Ehm FYI, alot of more advanced keyloggers dosnt show there.
Also, there's one ALOT better program out there for cleaning your computer of keyloggers and such, developed by hackers, mainly for hackers who tests infections on themselfs, but the point is, it cleans everything malicious.
Download: ComboFix Download

IMPORTANT: If you run Combofix, dont touch anything! Let the program finish until you touch the computer again, otherwise things may go very wrong!

Fyi Amoaz, combofix was not made by hackers for hackers, it was made by computer security technicians for more advanced users to protect and remove any malware from the system, kinda like: HijackThis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (even though it's the wiki article I'd prefer people to read upon a specific item before even wanting to use it)

Edit: Combo fix and Hijack this are really good programs but under no circumstance should an unexperienced end user use these programs without a technician to monitor and watch it. They can render your computer useless (meaning it will need to be reformatted unless you have a restore point or backup) if used incorrectly.

It will cause alot of damage if you dont let it run un-interrupted. Thats why you should run it and then dont touch anything until its done. Simple as that. Atleast the computer get's clean afterwards.

Im sorry if I were wrong about who developed it, I just passed information I myself was given.

Thanks Amoaz and walkingdragon...(Idea added to main post)

It's not about who made the tutorial it's about how we can protect ourselves with any kind of tutorial :)

Best way to protect yourself from keyloggers is to think before you're doing something stupid such as...

Opening spam emails, downloading from unreliable sources, entering unsecure websites et cetera..

I've personally never been exposed by keyloggers by avoiding certain things like I mentioned above. :p

@Amoaz: Yes I understand the info part but for the un-interupption part it's not always true, sometimes the keylogger could delete a vital file and replace that file with it'self and the keylogger would take action and the system could screwup or the program would mistake a vital file for a keylogger, either way you run these programs at your own risk.

@Rush: Yes you're right but you should also put one more important detail as Ninja said, but more like so:

Don't download files that you know have a proper homepage (ie: antivirus/malware/spyware/updates/etc.) unless it's from the homepage it'self.
Don't open emails with attachments unless you have/had requested that person to send you something but it's at your own risk.
Don't click advertisment links that may look promising because 9 times out of 10 they arn't.
Only download from trusted sites (as I explained above but from places such as mf, mu, fs, rs, etc.) because private servers are more vunerable to risks than those servers since they have more protection. (Not as much but they do take a look at files).

@Ninja: Agreed, people need to be smart about their downloads.

Some more to add:

Never trust torrents. Never EVER trust torrents, not even if they were downloaded 10 bilion times. Torrents content can be changed and re-uploaded by experienced hackers, with the same files but with edited .exe's. This is how, atleast I, spread some RATs. So if your going to download smt, scann it, but even if the scan itself is clean, it can be infected.

Also use Google Chrome to protect yourself from Java-drives (most). (infected website which execute keyloggers/trojans/rats on your computer)

Conclusion: You'll never be save, anywhere :D Go download deep-freeze if your scared lawl

Time to download an anti-virus Pandarohoo? :|

Which one are you using currently?

Id recommend McAfee (costs) or AVG (free).

Time to download an anti-virus Pandarohoo? :|

Which one are you using currently?

Id recommend McAfee (costs) or AVG (free).

I have somehow managed to get McAfee at my computer and I fucking hate it, it randomly pops out and say that I have 1290381 virus, I haven't even installed the shit and it didn't come with the computer so I would say that it's bad fucking annoying program. Avast is better I guess, but I got none for the moment. (Except that cafe shit)

Btw, you guys are so easy..

Back