• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make chests

Please give a better recounting of the problem.
As it stands now, we know little to nothing of what you have done to create your scripts/chests.
We are unsure of what the problem actually is.
Using the picture I can make an educated guess, however, if I guess wrong it will simply frustrate / mislead you,
and others away from the actual solution.
This is one of those situations where more information is better.

Thanks!

Xikini

Please give a better recounting of the problem.
As it stands now, we know little to nothing of what you have done to create your scripts/chests.
We are unsure of what the problem actually is.
Using the picture I can make an educated guess, however, if I guess wrong it will simply frustrate / mislead you,
and others away from the actual solution.
This is one of those situations where more information is better.

Thanks!

Xikini
I did just put action id 2000 and unique id that any quest doesn't exist for and i come on game and try to open it i just take the first reward not all the reward like the knight quest i take the fire sword and there is dwarven axe and tower shield i just take the fire sword

Is there something not working properly or are you trying to do something like with the annihilator chests, that you can only pick 1?

Look at: Pick-only-one-item Quest
https://otland.net/threads/how-to-quests.148708/
i made a quest by myself it works but i can't take the other items u know all chests i can take but i put alot of items like 4 in every chest i should take all i just take the first one on the list of quest reward

Local chests = {1111, 1111, 1111}

Function onUse(CID, item, itemEx, fromPosition, toPosition)
If isInArray(chests, item.itemid) and item.uid == 3111 then
If getPlayerStorageValue(CID, 32111) ~= 1 then
DoPlayerAddItem(CID, itemid, 1)
SetPlayerStorageValue(CID, 32111, 1)
Return true
Else
DoPlayerSendCancel(CID, "you have already completed this quest.")
Return false
End
--Elseif item.uid == 3222 then (new quest here)--
End
Return true
End

i made a quest by myself it works but i can't take the other items u know all chests i can take but i put alot of items like 4 in every chest i should take all i just take the first one on the list of quest reward
Just add more items to the chest, people will get them in a bag.

Are you using the default system.lua? Do you get errors? Post the script you are using.
The default system.lua adds them in a bag if you add more items.

Local chests = {1111, 1111, 1111}

Function onUse(CID, item, itemEx, fromPosition, toPosition)
If isInArray(chests, item.itemid) and item.uid == 3111 then
If getPlayerStorageValue(CID, 32111) ~= 1 then
DoPlayerAddItem(CID, itemid, 1)
SetPlayerStorageValue(CID, 32111, 1)
Return true
Else
DoPlayerSendCancel(CID, "you have already completed this quest.")
Return false
End
--Elseif item.uid == 3222 then (new quest here)--
End
Return true
End
where i put it?

Are you using the default system.lua? Do you get errors? Post the script you are using.
The default system.lua adds them in a bag if you add more items.
i use the defualt.system

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get errors in your console about the script you are using? Post the script you are using, copy and paste it here in code tags.

Back