• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make otland host your pictures instead of imageshack & other pic services

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Ok, I see that its very common that users are using for an example imageshack, hosting pictures on imageshack and then link the picture to this forum so we can view the picture. :huh:

Having a small sized picture of 300kb, that loads in 15 seconds...<_<

It also happens that imageshack crashes/don't load at all unt'll you have waited like 10 minutes and refreshed the thread.:blink:

How to prevent this? :confused:

Simple::thumbup:
Use OTLAND's picture hosting tool! its tenfold faster, no stupid advertising, and very simple! ;)

Here I will show an ?over detailed? tutorial, step by step THROUGH PICTURES on how to do it! Even my sister would be able to follow this tutorial!:eek:

1st step: Click on your own name
picture.php

2nd step: Click on add album
picture.php

3rd step: Add a random album
picture.php

4th step: Click un upload pictures
picture.php

5th step: Click on "Browse" which it is in english i believes
picture.php

6th step: add a picture and save the picture
picture.php

7th step: Click on the picture in the album you added it to
picture.php

8th step: copy the BBcode link
picture.php

9th step: paste the BBcode link in any post and describe it!
picture.php

10th step: Whollah, your picture is there, but it may be a bit smaller, just click on the text and it will be enlarged! O.O
picture.php

Extreme? O.O :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well I posted it in the uber art tutorial board :blink: Didnt find any tutorial board that would fit this describtion, but ey, showing pictures may contain art! :thumbup:

So everybody... Stop imageshack, they are to overfilled, start with otland!

You know I got a reputation buttom, so feel free to click it and give some rep! ^^

CLICK HERE TO GIVE ME REPUTATION FOR THIS THREAD!
Write your name when giving reputation and who knows what'll happen? O.O?

Also note, when uploading the picture to otland, we can easy comment it, isn't that much funnier? Who use the comment function on imageshack and thoose links? lol.

There are many dudes who comment on pictures thats being posted here on otland! :)

Last edited:
I know, but I think this way is best ^^ For lazy dudes who dosn't like to click on a pic to enlarge it. You got the option here aswell, but even when its scaled, you are able to see the contents better :p

It's a nice name you have as your title for the thread..

Couldn't find anything longer?

ROFLMAOUTBTMMCIASSHA.
Roling on floor laughing my ass of under the bed then my mum comes in and start shaking her ass.

I had a hard time thinking of words to describe this thread in a single sentence :p

Hehe Znote Talked alot with otlanders and they didnt hear him so he made this topic .... iwant to say
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS!!!!!!!

Thanks for good replies ^^ I'll try to keep up with handy helpful tutorials ^^

Ehm I tried to put a picture in the album but it only says "This is not a valid image file." What's wrong? :(

This is another option to get your images hosted, but the process is alot longer than imageshack..

This is another option to get your images hosted, but the process is alot longer than imageshack..

No, its just me being very detailed.

And this is atleast 4 times faster than imageshack.

Click on your name on otland
Click on albums

Whollah ur there.

Possibly, the difference isnt huge imo, and it doesnt matter so much.

It's "voila" not "whollah" by the way ;p.

I prefer images hosted here over images hosted on imageshack.. Since imageshack is so god damn slow! >.< But mostly I use photobucket since I've got a built-in photo uploader in my webbrowser... ^^

Back