• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make otland host your pictures instead of imageshack & other pic services

It takes you 10 - 20 seconds to do it, 1 min if your very slow. (to set it up).

And when you got the album up it goes even faster.

Thanks Because i was use image-shack but u gave me easier thing :D :eek:

But how i can make it lower than 1024 x 768 ? XD

and Heey Z-note I was playing ur ot but i think i won't back...

Why?.. Because my friend bought a nuggets and then we bought vip on server 2 z-note.net port : 7272 That was before..

but i won't back to ur server before back me my vip and soft boots or some thing GOOD! OR BYE! Thanks :p

My name was : Sorcerers king

But when you use imageshack for upload image you get better image than otland :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Znote! Is that a Moderator thing or what?
That "Your PM box is 90% full" thing Oo

Nope, its called tons of spam and dudes asking for help.

Once your PM bix is bigger than 89% it will notify you with that message.

No problem, thanks for reputation! :D

It's a nice name you have as your title for the thread..

Couldn't find anything longer?

ROFLMAOUTBTMMCIASSHA.
Roling on floor laughing my ass of under the bed then my mum comes in and start shaking her ass.

PWNED :p

To much time to do all that xD

It's faster than image hosters...

=p

Here you just click on your name and go to your albums...

Otherwise, in image hosters you need to log in and those things, then wait until it loads ... uff...

OTLAND it's better :)!

Not on tiny pic :)

Also note, when uploading the picture to otland, we can easy comment it, isn't that much funnier? Who use the comment function on imageshack and thoose links? lol.

There are many dudes who comment on pictures thats being posted here on otland! :)

Also note, when uploading the picture to otland, we can easy comment it, isn't that much funnier? Who use the comment function on imageshack and thoose links? lol.

There are many dudes who comment on pictures thats being posted here on otland! :)

Ya, but the only downside to that is that you don't see when anyone has replied to your picture comment.. :(

Ya, but the only downside to that is that you don't see when anyone has replied to your picture comment.. :(

When somebody comments on your picture, it will be notified about, just like when somebody sends you an PM.

But perhaps tala could make a cool system that will notify you when somebody else has posted about the pictures you have been posting in :D if thats what you meant.

Last edited:
When somebody comments on your picture, it will be notified about, just like when somebody sends you an PM.

But perhaps tala could make a cool system that will notify you when somebody else has posted about the pictures you have been posting in :D if thats what you meant.

Yup, that's what I meant, since if I replied to the message you just posted to me on one of my pictures, you wouldn't know about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good tutorial, haven't used my album at all yet...

So everybody... Stop imageshack, they are to overfilled, start with otland!
That sounds like: ImageShack is already overfilled, let's overfill otland now! :p

Good tutorial, haven't used my album at all yet...

That sounds like: ImageShack is already overfilled, let's overfill otland now! :p

Mwuahahha ;]

Well we gotta test out how much otland can handle. ;>? j/k :p

Back