• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration How to make own Items!?! 30+ Pictures, Full Explain!

For some reason every time I open the Sprite Editor, it will randomly close while I'm using it. The times are very short, usually it'll only be open for 1 minute up to as much as 10 minutes - any idea why this is happening?

When i photoshopped a sprite i get "Strem read error" when im trying to add that sprite into the spredit, any ideas how to fix that?

For some reason every time I open the Sprite Editor, it will randomly close while I'm using it. The times are very short, usually it'll only be open for 1 minute up to as much as 10 minutes - any idea why this is happening?

bump?

>> Loading Items
[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another <client> version of items.otb is reuired.

< ERROR: Unable to load items <OTB>!

Why am i getting this? Im using itemeditor 8.55 o_O

You didn't got that error before? Just after you added new items?
Try to use otitemeditor 8.54

I have server 8.55 >.< but ok

Edit: Same problem.. Maybe i messed something up.. I used 8.55 .spr but 8.54 things to edit it with.. Ah well.. Im going to try agian with 8.54 client things

Last edited:
Actually, i dind't create that sprite editor, so i'm not sure why that's happen. Problem may be in your os. I used it on Windows XP and it works perfectly. What os are you using?

I use Windows XP as well - it just seems to randomly close for me sometimes... :/

Really nice dude, but can you help me with one more thingy??
I made a monster sprite
Minotaur Warrior
minotaurwarrior1.gif

i want him to walk, but i can't put the two images in one .gif file... do you know how i can make it walk in 1 picture???

<~Raiging Inferno~>

Last edited:
Back