• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration How to make own Items!?! 30+ Pictures, Full Explain!

have prob in 3. Step Run OTItemEditor, and let's add new item!

When i load the items.otb and write my item number it get nothing

Fixed :) but i get another probleme when i create the item with gm acc it create with an white earth

how to make it create as any other items

and how to make all people see that item not who have tibia.spr and tibia dat

look when i try to add the sprite

i think it's the prob anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
can i get a littel help here wen i add a item ( eq or Weapon )
all working find and all but i can use it like a bag to ( with 8 space why and how can i fix it ?

Oh, thanks!

Also, sometimes when I try to add a sprite to tibia.spr, it doesn't add it, just leaves the tile empty.

Oh, thanks!

Also, sometimes when I try to add a sprite to tibia.spr, it doesn't add it, just leaves the tile empty.

I'm not sure why's that. I never had that problem before, well maybe problem is in your picture. But what ever, i'm working on my own Sprite editor i hope i will finish it.

I did exactly as you explind but still i got this bugg

2079dm8.png

please tell me what i have to do

Your new item have to be 32x32 size, and background need to be pink!

In this part what should i do. i made add sprite then a window opened for me with the file Ot item editor opened and nothing in it :S:S i dunno what to do in this part

Your new item have to be 32x32 size, and background need to be pink!

In this part what should i do. i made add sprite then a window opened for me with the file Ot item editor opened and nothing in it :S:S i dunno what to do in this part
Otitemeditor, should be in same folder with .dat and .spr file, and it shouldn't give any error.

I do not want to find the item in Items Editor...Anyone know why? I am doing everything as the guide

When you load Dat editor (Item Editor) your new .spr file have to be in same folder with dat editor.

I'm doing as you write. I still have this error which I sent to you ...
Loads all the files from OTItemEditor 8.54 (.spr and .Dat)

That shouldn't happen. I can't help you, i'm sure you miss something. Please follow again tutorial.

Back