• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to make skills save

clone

Reaction score
I finally learned how to fix the skills not saving the only solution is to do a database reset BUT you have to do this aswell

MAKE SURE YOUR SERVER IS OFFLINE!

1)goto phpMyAdmin | MySQL Database Administration Tool | www.phpmyadmin.net and download the newest version (3.0.0 At the moment)
2)Open you xampp folder c:xampp and goto the phpmyadmin folder open the rar or zip files and extract the files into the php file let EVERYTHING overwrite eachother.
3)Restart Your Xampp using Xampp_restart.exe
4)login to your phpmyadmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin) if you do not yet have a password set goto http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php .
5)login and create a database. Open the database and import the theforgottenserver.sql file
6) Your skills should begin to save once people create there accounts

jeff its me jacob, and wow that was alot easier then we first thought lol, idk if u made this tutorial but im gona be making a rl server and if i get this bug this will help greately, so +rep on this one

Gj..

Its tutorial about fixing skills save, or just change sqlite to mysql? o_0

This title is horrible "MySQL How to make skills save" ;p

u just gotta update ur php my admin on the site and import the database and itll work correctly...

no, it didnt work... it said something about Delimeter. i dont know a shit what it meant. :p

Pls help ;)

Umm Yeah I got A Problem Like Im making A Sql Serv i got Like Everything DOne like the database and all the other stuff

My problem Is That When Ppl Make An Account And When I Close My OT Serv Their Accounts Dont Save Why is That???? PLis Help me Out?!

change "yes" in the config lua then server will save and i think it will work take like every 15 min ;)

i have a problem with roxxor
cuz i have a bug on skills
when a player log off reset all his skills..
:S im too tired how to fix it..

Back