• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling How to move aura to client/tfs

DreadShi

Reaction score
If i just finished animating an aura with ps how can i move it to the game so maybe i can test it with a chr also i need to know if it fits the character perspective around it ?

Hello @DreadShi,

There are many many approaches to this, I suggest you to learn a little bit more about how TFS and OTClient works in order for you to decide which approach you feel like taking on.

Basically you have either the clients shader and draw, which might feel very advanced, perhaps too complicated if you have no experience with programming or you can just import the aura to the sprites file as an outfit over the standard outfits and add these new outfit IDs to the server so it knows which ones it can deliver to the player.

Let me know if you need further help or questions.

Best Wishes,
Okke

Hello @DreadShi,

There are many many approaches to this, I suggest you to learn a little bit more about how TFS and OTClient works in order for you to decide which approach you feel like taking on.

Basically you have either the clients shader and draw, which might feel very advanced, perhaps too complicated if you have no experience with programming or you can just import the aura to the sprites file as an outfit over the standard outfits and add these new outfit IDs to the server so it knows which ones it can deliver to the player.

Let me know if you need further help or questions.

Best Wishes,
Okke
Much thanks for your response i mean i found smth like this as an animated aura but it seems like a video so the size will be more than 40m which i think will be impossible importing it to objecteditor as an outfit?
AURA

still a thing i am learning now how to animate some small things like simple images , The thing is after i finish animating aura how it can be uploaded to object builder and then to tfs

Process? any tip xD
First would be converting your aura to an animated .png- after that basically just use the example by Kondrah in his discord (Client side, if you want server side and everyone to see it that's another thing):

Lua:
local widgetTop = g_ui.loadUIFromString([[
Label
  size: 32 32
  color: red
  text: Top
]])
local widgetBottom = g_ui.loadUIFromString([[
Label
  size: 48 32
  color: yellow
  text: Bottom
  text-align: bottom
]])
player:clearWidgets()
player:addTopWidget(widgetTop)
player:addBottomWidget(widgetBottom)
1609010134831.png
___

Since is basically .otui format you can play around with opacity and what not.

Also looking at the link you gave I don't think is the correct perspective.

First would be converting your aura to an animated .png- after that basically just use the example by Kondrah in his discord (Client side, if you want server side and everyone to see it that's another thing):

Lua:
local widgetTop = g_ui.loadUIFromString([[
Label
  size: 32 32
  color: red
  text: Top
]])
local widgetBottom = g_ui.loadUIFromString([[
Label
  size: 48 32
  color: yellow
  text: Bottom
  text-align: bottom
]])
player:clearWidgets()
player:addTopWidget(widgetTop)
player:addBottomWidget(widgetBottom)
View attachment 52999
___

Since is basically .otui format you can play around with opacity and what not.

Also looking at the link you gave I don't think is the correct perspective.
Yea but think i have to export the png file to spr file using objectbuilder?

Back