• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[how to] nature

Karel

Reaction score
Hello, today I'll try to teach and tell you something about the always boring nature Smile. So let's get started, first of all you place some grass (id 4526 for those who use SimOne, RME is just the terrain palette>nature).
Alright, now we got some grass, I'll list what you'll need to add to it for your forest:
- Bushes
- Trees
- Grass tufts
- Flowers
- Blueberry bush
So, you will place the details as listed above, you begin with the bushes:
naturetut1.jpg

With RME: doodad palette>nature
SimOne: id: 2767/2768
Now we continue on the trees, there's a larger variation of trees then there is for bushes, so use them:
naturetut2.jpg

with RME: doodad>nature
SimOne: 2700-2708 and 2711/2712
Also note I used a large variaty of trees to show you which options you got, you don't have to use all of them, it's just what you like!
Now we place the grass tufts:
naturetut3.jpg

With RME: doodad>nature
With SimOne: 6216-6219
I'll tell you the use of grass tufts because they shouldn't all be used in the same amount, you first place the 6219, this will be about 40% of your grass tufts, then you'll place 6218, this will be 30% then 6217 20% and 6218 10% (40+30+20+10=100 Smile). Also, the amount of grass tufts you want in your nature is all up to you, you can add as much as you want, but a few should do it too.
Now let's continue on the flowers:
naturetut4.jpg

With RME: doodad>nature
With SimOne: 2740-2743, 4156-4158
The flowers and blueberry bushes are optional, you can add them if you want, but it's not strictly needed. Also if you like you can add some small stones.
Now, the blueberry bushes:
naturetut5.jpg

So, that's the final result,
With RME: nature>doodad
SimOne: 2785

I hope this tutorial helped you out and will give us some more nice nature Smile

Greetings,
Heer Karel

great tutorial but as sea bitz said it would be great to add stones with them

you should "group" the nature a bit more imo :p
but taking initiative is nice :D

(im niborz pls)

I dont like this tutorial, it didnt help me.
Because there are nothing with details.
Try to put like? Mountains, stones etc.

Other things..

I dont like this tutorial, it didnt help me.
Because there are nothing with details.
Try to put like? Mountains, stones etc.

Other things..

How to nature means mountains and stones for you?<_<

Back