• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to open 8.6 dat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can aid me how / which dat. editor to use to open Tibia 8.6 .dat .. I can open .spr , but .dat seems to be giving me error related to hex , signature or smth ...

Is there any way?

DatEditor

Thanks .. I already knew that, but which one?

with an Tibia.dat editor, you could search in Tibia Help and see if you find something.

edit : Accually found 1: DatEditor V5.X | Download

rep if i helped :)

I tried to open , but gives me an error , loaded 200 items and error, is there anything i need to do / steps to follow to open it? Else , you wrote "actually found 1" , u tested that or what?

hey guys , I'm now 100% sure this is possible , my friend is trying to figure it out but without yet success, since there is an OTItemeditor 0.3.9 application which loads 8.6 tibia dat and spr ... That means the signature has been found [that one's by simone I think] , anyways .. Anyone else knows how to open 8.6 dat via lastest BlackDemons [or any other] dat edtior?

Or atleast can share the signature, since it has changed from previous versions... I believe lot of us need it , especially custom ot developers. Waiting for some responses..

Hey man , I am really grateful , this helped alot, it's basically replacing the formats.xml content with what the guy on that forum gave. I've opened the dat and im extracting the needed objects , cant wait to use em in map editor. Thanks alot man!!! rep++

@admins; u may close this thread if u want , case solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back