• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to play TibiaME from your computer?

Is there anything i should do?

i just register a few minutes ago to find this game. Probably, i need your help.
when i enter my character name. After a few minutes the "Login server cannot found" appear on the screen. What is the problem there?:eek:

Please Reply.

hey man...what is this google talking about..it says 'Oops! This link appears to be broken.'

hey man...what is this google talking about..it says 'Oops! This link appears to be broken.'

It's because TibiaME updated, the version in my thread is now old and removed. You would have to go to TibiaME - Home - XHTML-MP and download the newer one. I would update it here, but too lazy at the moment.

i used to play this on my cellphone, dayum it was great times..
everyone on my class, every break... WOW good times!

Ignore

You haven't answer my question. It seems like ages to receive such a massage:confused:

Capture.png

thats what it says when I try to connect.

hm..when i drag tibiame_s60v3_162_free_signed.sisx file to sjboy emulator , the mobile came out and say 'LAUNCH" and say select one to launch .. i don't know what to do with it .. can u help me :(

hm..when i drag tibiame_s60v3_162_free_signed.sisx file to sjboy emulator , the mobile came out and say 'LAUNCH" and say select one to launch .. i don't know what to do with it .. can u help me :(

The SJBoy Emulator did not run in Symbian, only in Java.
That's why it doesn't work for you.

Eii we
esto me ayudo muchisimo
pero
no sirve k lo pongo en mi T-mobil Blackberry curve 8520
nose por k no aparece la loading screen
pero este software me ayudo muchisimo

Back