• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to play TibiaME from your computer?

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Since a lot of people don't have enough money or cannot play TibiaME from their mobile phone, you are able to play it on the computer!

Step 1: Download the KEmulator from here.

Step 2: Install the KEmulator, then drag the program out to the desktop from the Start Menu > All Progams or install it on the Desktop.

Step 3: Download the TibiaME .JAR file from here.

Step 4: Drag the .JAR file over the KEmulator and let go, it should automatically run the phone and load TibiaME, or you can load the .JAR file straight from the program by using Midlet > Load jar...

Step 5: Get used to using the phone on the computer, there are a couple keys on the keyboard that you can use, others will have to be clicked on the phone. Have FUN!

spell01_en.gif
dragon02_en.gif

2rco4u8.jpg

TibiaME - Home - XHTML-MP

Don't forget to rep++ me if this helped you!

Last edited:
Umm, the link didn't work for me oO

and do we gotta
hook the cellphone to pc to play or can we use keyboard?

Umm, the link didn't work for me oO

and do we gotta
hook the cellphone to pc to play or can we use keyboard?

You can move with your arrow keys, you can use the enter button to confirm and use the menu, but logging into the game must be pressed using the phone. You do not need to use your phone.

PS: which link isn't working for you?

0wn3d xD
<nice and Rep++>
But game is boring! <Yawn>

Last edited:
You can move with your arrow keys, you can use the enter button to confirm and use the menu, but logging into the game must be pressed using the phone. You do not need to use your phone.

PS: which link isn't working for you?

Doesn't matter (but the download link for the Sj emulator)

If we have to login using cellphone, then there's no point for me. My cellphone doesn't hook up to the pc :(

@edit, didn't read properly :)

You don't need to connect your phone to your computer AT ALL.

The SJ Emulator is the phone that is on your computer, you play from that.

i downloaded the SJ emulator thingy, and opened it with WinRar.zip

When i open it i get an error with the clipboard, or something :/

LOL, Nice !!!,
Only 1 Question, is there a button on the keyboard for this buttom on the handy..
ivwo09.jpg

.., would be nice :D.

Regards,
Shawak

! C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\sjb.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Also.. I've downloaded that emulator like a month ago, aswell as tibiame, but thing was.. I could play it once, later after that one try if I try to connect to game world it always keeps saying its offline.
gmwrl_1644us.bmp

Back