• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to port forward to get players online and play on your server?

sux thread

well u r the sux one, Coz port forwarding is confusing for all generaly,

About ppl who is screaming about 192.168.1.1 Check you default gateway coz it's the only way u reach ur router

and for super noobs IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN ROUTER OR IF U DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACEESS IT, Dont try then to do port forward :p

ehhh wtf? the site dosent work and what should i do in ipconfig, there is nothing to do?

Click start search for CMD, open it then write "ipconfig" click enter after that there will appear something like 192.168.1.a number here write that in ur browser and u will go to ur router
I got a problem xD..

I got this message when I'am typing: 192.168.1.1

do the same and the what i said to krille

Okey, I've added 7171 & 7172, I also added 80, and 3306 for mysql and apache.

But I got a problem.. When I'am trying to connect to my localhost, it says invalid request. Apache doesn't start also, it's only the MySQL who starts.. Why???

Hail omar ;)
Ehm.... I have 4mb net, i use it by wi-fi.
The same thing? or i have to use cable?

Ps: Ill put online a ot that i found here, like u but edited by lava titan, 8.5... edited somethings

when i try to enter my username and password in it wont let me move on i know i am entering the right stuff what can i do?

Back