• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to reduce lag on rme map editor

Update your graphics card drivers, or if that doesn't work; get an OS that has better support for OpenGL.

It runs great on my XP and lowend. :p umad?
Try changing the priority of it (ctrl + alt + delete, and there select process -> set priority -> test with high at start.)

That reduces the performance in my case (when zooming in & out), but it could be just for me.

simple...

Gaming-Computer.jpg

Or... You might want to try free up some ram, try to close unnecessary programs and services, and setting RME's proccess priority to High. Also, check RME's preferences for something that envolves performance... Don't try to edit an global map with a sv running in the same computer, it won't be smooth lol

simple...

Gaming-Computer.jpg

Or... You might want to try free up some ram, try to close unnecessary programs and services, and setting RME's proccess priority to High. Also, check RME's preferences for something that envolves performance... Don't try to edit an global map with a sv running in the same computer, it won't be smooth lol

Thats the comp I am buying in 2 days LoL XD

haha. Okey i have tryed to set it high but it dosent seem to work that good. i am using my laptop to map. That aint the best computer. lol ? So today i bought a new video card to may stasionary computer. Then it will NOT lag! ;D but until that i hate mapping when its kinda laggy :p .. :)

dude, mapping have nothing to do with video card.

You need memory ram and processor, don't expect the performance to be much better with a new graphic card =s

good luck btw

I was looking for this, and in 2021, got I9, rtx 3090, and i think is another thing on Remeres 12... Because Realmap is lagging when you try edit it. So i dont know cipsoft has 3090 rtx x 4 to run it ? No im not sure. Runing the last drivers and after 10 years realmap is lag after some time editing.

Back