• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to remove condition?

Yuggi

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering how to remove a condition like this one?
local combat = Combat()
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)

local condition = Condition(CONDITION_ATTRIBUTES)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SUBID, 4)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 10000)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SKILL_MELEEPERCENT, 135)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SKILL_SHIELDPERCENT, -100)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF_SPELL, true)
combat:setCondition(condition)

function onCastSpell(creature, variant)
return combat:execute(creature, variant)
end

i tried using
creature:removeCondition(CONDITION_ATTRIBUTES, CONDITIONID_DEFAULT, 4)
in a script but it didn't work
what am i doing wrong ?

you're absolutely fucked in the head
why should anyone try to help you now that you act like a complete dickhead when someone tried to help?
he wasn't even trolling lmao
good luck getting help after this
¨
because all "help" u get here is obvious replies
only actual help u can get in this section is regarding retarded easy shit like changing regen on softboots
all 5 threads i made in this dumb section actually resulted in zero help, and i even think wibbenz commented in all of them but yet none of his replies did anything for me instead i had to figure shit out on my own

¨
because all "help" u get here is obvious replies
only actual help u can get in this section is regarding retarded easy shit like changing regen on softboots
all 5 threads i made in this dumb section actually resulted in zero help, and i even think wibbenz commented in all of them but yet none of his replies did anything for me instead i had to figure shit out on my own
stop relying on otland to solve all your problems and learn something yourself

stop relying on otland to solve all your problems and learn something yourself

took 2min to write all these stupid threads,
solved all of them by myself just writing here to check if somebody can help but aprprently not, only if it's regarding retarded easy shit

Did you ever considered that what you just asked could be considered "retarded easy shit" for some people? gtfo and learn by yourself.

took 2min to write all these stupid threads,
solved all of them by myself just writing here to check if somebody can help but aprprently not, only if it's regarding retarded easy shit

Look at your own behavior on this thread, some self reflect is in order. Is this the correct way to respond to people who tries to help you? Do you actually think you deserve their help?

You can start remedying yourself by posting the solutions you have figured out on your own to the support threads you have created.
That way you help other people who might have a similar issue, and perhaps someday you will become worthy enough for people to help you. I have yet to see you post solutions to any of the support threads you have made, despite that you "solved all of them".

For your sake I'm gonna pretend this thread is just a temporarily mental breakdown due to stress inducing frustration, your better than this.

Hmm, female in the profile. I think I can understand this behaviour.
This attitude is truly shocking, didnt get what you want, shout at everyone.

(No, I'm not sexist right now)
P.S I like ur nick.

Back
Top Bottom