• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup a MySQL Database (screenshots included) - Last update: 16/7/2009

THE CLASSIC BUG!!!

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

Mensagens do MySQL :

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

THIS IS NO SOLUTIONS ???

I USE SQL 5.0+ AND PHPMYADMIN 2.11 ...

AND CONTINUED THIS BAD BUG

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

Mensagens do MySQL :

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

what ?

I use phpmyadmin 2.11 + mysql 5.0 and DEBIAN LAST RELEASE VERSION

THE TRIGGERS NOT FUNCIONS!!!

BECAUSE ???

Errors:
DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Last edited:
5. If you're using Windows then open cmd and cd to your directory with mysql.exe

"And cd"

Whats cd?

Last edited:
I've downloaded the last PHP, Apache and MySQL versions and installed it I myself.

I think that is a better way for who know what is doing, because you can install/configure only what you want :)

Got this error when I import the .SQL file:

Code:
Error

SQL-Question:

INSERT INTO `accounts`
VALUES ( 1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL say: Documentation
#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Please help me :/

Last edited:
Alright:
#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Attempted to import the forgotten.sql AND YES! i do use the version 2.11.0

Last edited:
does it matter what cd is or the effect of it?

cd = change directory
And how do you do this? In my cmd window all I see is
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner>
and if I try to type something it just says
'blah' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
And where is "mysql.exe"?

how i can change my phpmyadmin version 2.10.3 to the 2.11 (im using xampp)

Back