• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to setup latest uniform server, znote acc maker, and latest TFS.

Was this useful?

• Yes

• Somewhat

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was very helpful!

Map spawned without NPCs, is there a fix for that ?

Last edited:
Thank you for making this video. I have followed it very carefully, but I continue to have problems. I continue to get the 'Failed to connect to MySQL: (1045) Access denied for user 'user1'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' error.
I have followed the steps in the video, and here is the code from the config file in the www folder:

$config['server_path'] = 'C:\Users\E1\Desktop\ot\customot';

// phpmyadmin username for OT server: (DONT USE "root" if ur hosting to public.).
$config['sqlUser'] = 'user1';

// phpmyadmin password for OT server:
$config['sqlPassword'] = '123456';

// The database name to connect to. (This is usually same as username).
$config['sqlDatabase'] = 'customot';

// Hostname is usually localhost or 127.0.0.1.
$config['sqlHost'] = 'localhost';

I just pasted it here, so as to show that I am using as what was shown in video. I also did these 2 steps:
  1. Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/schema.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql OR OTdir/forgottenserver.sql)

2. Import the below schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin:
and both came out fine inside of phpMyAdmin. I would appreciate any help; I am not looking to host an ot, but just to make a little one on my own pc to play. Thank you all for any suggestions.

Thank you for making this video. I have followed it very carefully, but I continue to have problems. I continue to get the 'Failed to connect to MySQL: (1045) Access denied for user 'user1'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' error.
I have followed the steps in the video, and here is the code from the config file in the www folder:

$config['server_path'] = 'C:\Users\E1\Desktop\ot\customot';

// phpmyadmin username for OT server: (DONT USE "root" if ur hosting to public.).
$config['sqlUser'] = 'user1';

// phpmyadmin password for OT server:
$config['sqlPassword'] = '123456';

// The database name to connect to. (This is usually same as username).
$config['sqlDatabase'] = 'customot';

// Hostname is usually localhost or 127.0.0.1.
$config['sqlHost'] = 'localhost';

I just pasted it here, so as to show that I am using as what was shown in video. I also did these 2 steps:
  1. Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/schema.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql OR OTdir/forgottenserver.sql)

2. Import the below schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin:
and both came out fine inside of phpMyAdmin. I would appreciate any help; I am not looking to host an ot, but just to make a little one on my own pc to play. Thank you all for any suggestions.
are you getting this error when trying to get into phpmyadmin or when you're trying to start your server up?

Thank you for your reply and question.

I get this when I press the start apache button on the Uniserver box. It opens two webpages, the error one i said in my previous post, and a 'splash page'. In the video tutorial, he shows how to fix it so that page becomes a type of login page; but I followed the 3 steps, the first two by doing actions inside the phpmyadmin (importing the schema into my server) and running that code in the sql box, and then the edit of the config file. However, in the video tutorial, he refreshes his page and it turns into a login type page, but mine stays at an error page. So, I think this happens when I try to start the server up.

Sorry if I am not clear; I am fumbling my way a lot in here. Also, in case it is important, in the video, he just starts the Unicontroller application and it prompts him to create a root password. For me, when I started the Unicontroller application the first time, I did not see that; I saw a message saying all the ports were used; then the little Unicontroller box came up; in it, I changed the ports (since it told me I could not use the ones it was set with)

I changed the apache port from 80 to 8080, the apache ssl port to 450, and the mysql port to 3305. Thus, the address of my error page is http://localhost:8080/index.php but in his video, it just localhost in his box.

I hope what I say is making sense; I am starting to get pretty confused, haha. Thank you for your help!

Back