• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to update a server to a newer vesion?

Kjosen

Reaction score
Hello, i have some questions how to upgrade a server to a newer tibia client. I dint find any guide on this so if you know a guide or some thing please sent the LINK to me.

Qusetion number 2. If the server i download is using like TFS 0.2
how shud i upgrade it to a newer version?

You just download the latest TFS, update the map version, make sure you read the changes.log file, and copy all your scripts manually etc.

And it's done, the database will be updated automatically! :)

This is what i wannt :D. i have a server but server is to old to real my POT to the aac page. so i need to upgrade the derver from 0.2 but i still wannt it 8.4 how todo?

So you don't want 8.42? Your first post made me think otherwhise.

As for your account maker, you can still use 0.2, just download an older version of Gesior AAC that works for 0.2. Then you can update your server to 0.2.1 which shouldn't be hard and it will work fine for 8.42 (if you want that)

Thanks :thumbup: I found the place where you need to change the client version, but the latest version it has is 8.40 it should be 8.42.

Do I need to download the newest RME, or is there an easier way to do this? :)

Liche

Back