• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How would you rate this chick?

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Okay, Well here it goes again, you just put a picture up on here of a hot chick, and have the people of OTLand rate them

0/10 :)

Last edited:
She looks alot like a guy at my school, she has a big nose, too big distance between her eyebrows, ugly eyes, her eyebrows are also too short.

She just looks deformed and animated/cartoonish in general.

2/10.

Yes I have to agree she looks kind of asian.
Her eye color is nice, but when I look at her eyebrows my dick shrinks a few meters.
And.. Don't let me begin about her nose.
It's bigger than my dick which isnt too big after I saw her eyebrows but still, pretty big.
She has nice lips.

So overall I'd have to give her a 6/10 which isn't too bad after what I've just said :p

Yes I have to agree she looks kind of asian.
Her eye color is nice, but when I look at her eyebrows my dick shrinks a few meters.
And.. Don't let me begin about her nose.
It's bigger than my dick which isnt too big after I saw her eyebrows but still, pretty big.
She has nice lips.

So overall I'd have to give her a 6/10 which isn't too bad after what I've just said :p

Wow, you must have small dick :eek:

How about this girl??
10/10 definitely!
Acklig_gubbe_1.jpg

Last edited:
okay, it's an exaggeration to say 10/10 but also saying she's that ugly that she deserves a 2/10. I'd probably say 6/10, she's decent.

Back