• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How would you rate this chick?

8/10, but that just might be the brandy speaking hahahah XDD

There is something about her face that makes her so like EWWY. She's like a 3/10 for some reason.

It looked like she was trying to be something along the lines of this
girls-scene-hair-1.jpg

eww... whitish/blondish hair?... and black? emo POS right there.

imho shes 0/10. if that is you in rl, sorry to inform you, honestly.

Emo girls are hot, they often have great boobs, and great ass.... !! no lies.

rating girls has nothing to do with being mature or immature, rather with being clever and not being clever if it comes to dating one... Sorry Realsoft, but you're stucked in the middle age where every person wore the same looking dirty clothes... Keep thinking that nice character traits are everything if it comes to a girl.

read my post again tard. it wasn't the vote 0-10 / 10 it self I was talking about.

DUDES STFU. Emo-tional. Emo people are the kids that don't talk to people and break themselves off from society. Those girls are as sharp said 'scene girls'.

Honestly she looks gorgeous, like not super hot but just real pretty the black makeup and shit kinda wrecks her
There is something about her face that makes her so like EWWY. She's like a 3/10 for some reason.

It looked like she was trying to be something along the lines of this
girls-scene-hair-1.jpg

The girl I posted is hot. I was talking about the first girl that was posted that there is something wrong with her face.

The girl I posted is hot. I was talking about the first girl that was posted that there is something wrong with her face.

There both like 14? Too young do legally do anything anyways. Maybe kiss?? haha

Back