• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hows my set <3

Thread moved to: Hosted Project Boards > TwifySoft > ShadowCores > Screenshots

Let's get real now, you could improve basically nothing, since ur a low level, maybe you could sell soft boots (5mana/sec ain't much) and buy yalahari mask, then wait or buy rsr, lvl to 150 buy ancient arcana, gill legs/dwarven legs, and wear a underworld rod for SSA killing xD

You should have yala mask by now and try to do demon oak so u can get the spellbook imo its just a waste to buy it on market , dwarven-gill-depth ocrea legs, Royal scale Robe, Gill Coat. and i recomend u to carry atleast 2 set when playing mage for obvious reasons =]

Guys, Ixiipix love isnt even a real girl ... basically ur saying anyone with a profile picture on a girl and having ingame female char results in being a girl rl...

get real :cool:

Guys, Ixiipix love isnt even a real girl ... basically ur saying anyone with a profile picture on a girl and having ingame female char results in being a girl rl...

No that's not what I'm saying. But there's no way to prove it unless you've seen pictures of her pictures elsewhere or simply ask for a specific picture. Ex: Wear a blue shirt, close close your eyes, and do a peace sign. OR just ask for nudes. (;

Or you can get a girlfriend maybe? :rolleyes: or ask your mom to make a nude show for you ;)

And even more applause for the guy asking a girl on a forum to make a nude show for him stupidoo idiootii
Soo, I'm an idiot for asking a "girl" for nudes. Yeah, I don't think I'm an Idiot. I think I'm straight. Whether you like men or something is none of my concern. But keep it to yourself. Also, one more thing. It's not a nude show you utterly retarded moron.

HAHAHA dude my boyfriend plays to man im real i have other pics on here

Back