• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hows my set <3

Lol @ every thread she makes equaling in losers trying to hit on girls over the internet.

Your set looks decent =P

yeah sure you might be a girl, but a damn ugly one for sure lol, did someone hit your teeth with a brick or what?

Sincerely, one ugly motherfucker.

yeah sure you might be a girl, but a damn ugly one for sure lol, did someone hit your teeth with a brick or what?

Sincerely, one ugly motherfucker.
idc what you think, and i have cancer.

sincerely, one beautiful ugly motherfucker :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT GOT REAL ***** DA FUCK GON HAPPEN NEXT YOU KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT THIS FUCKEN USELESS THREAD IS GONNA FUCKEN END! ALRIGHT NOW STFU ALL OF U AND PERVERTED WAYNE GO GET ARRESTED

Sincerely, one hot ass *****

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT GOT REAL ***** DA FUCK GON HAPPEN NEXT YOU KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT THIS FUCKEN USELESS THREAD IS GONNA FUCKEN END! ALRIGHT NOW STFU ALL OF U AND PERVERTED WAYNE GO GET ARRESTED

wumebr.jpg

Hmm i like wut i see in that profile pic WayneAKADagon so.......... Nudes 500k? and full mage set plx

buwak come on shadowcores or any other ot i'll fuck u in the ass bitch .l. wayne my niga Hheaue

Back