• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How's the OTland community doing in 2021?

revvedsince2010

Reaction score
Hello.

Felt to check on y'all and how the forum is going. Still seems active after all those years, fun to see. My big question is however, how are YOU guys feeling? Is the community for OTs growing or is it slowly dying? I have some ideas for a server and therefore wish to get some intel if it would be worth the effort. It has been a good amount of years since I last showed my face here, hope to see some similar faces still here :)

By the way, specifically where can I post if I am looking for team members for a project? Could search aorund but writing in a little hurry right now. So I would appreciate for the kind support!

Thanks for sticking around and feel free to discuss the topic for yourselves, and remember that rules do exist here so avoid any discussions please, and leave the thread as informative as possible regarding the OT forum and how OT servers are currently doing and what not.

Might as well mention it, if you're looking for a serious project or so and have experience with web development or basically anything with programming.
Hope you all have a great day/evening.

(apologize incase there's any confusion with my grammar)

If you're looking for a team the right board would be

Can't really add anything useful about the rest of the post other than asking who your old account was?

If you're looking for a team the right board would be

Can't really add anything useful about the rest of the post other than asking who your old account was?
Appreciate the link.
Hm, no? You are not active here in oher words nor play?

I don't play anymore, wish I had the time and patience to start playing again but just can't seem to make it work... and while I'm kinda active in the forum, I don't really know how OTS are doing

Back