• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HTML5 Browser Client, Node.js Server full-custom implementation.

so I just found out that if you click-walk onto stairs, it makes you stairhop until you click-walk somewhere else

I made your fox char into a lvl 1000 boss you battle in the end game. just kidding but yeah im still using your beautiful fox :p

I made your fox char into a lvl 1000 boss you battle in the end game. just kidding but yeah im still using your beautiful fox :p
how exactly does one use the build menu? I clicked build, and then I click a tile, but the object doesn't get built :(

You need 10 lumber to build something. If you click on one of the build items, you can place it anywhere using your mouse.

You need 10 lumber to build something. If you click on one of the build items, you can place it anywhere using your mouse.
ok so I got lumber and tried it, and then it said "can't build that item" but it still took the wood :<

also if the wood is in my bag, it says I have insufficient resources

Last edited:
Haha bad timing, the most recent version is testing build restrictions and material costs (which are also disabled at this time). Some stale code is still subtracting that 10 lumber even though it should just fail.

Back