• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HTML5 Browser Client, Node.js Server full-custom implementation.

added some new enemies,
fixed some container update issues
updated some sprites

qXf7Wrb.png

Assets now preload properly.
Fixed the tile update glitches (flashing boxes when tiles upated)
Now you can throw items down holes, up/down stairs
You can also rope players/items out of holes, and holes require a rope to be used.

https://imgur.com/a/ox5Gr

Improved damage algorithm.. Now uses a normally distributed random number instead of the uniform rand(). Improved spawn scheduling and walking ai. Next update spawns will be generated by the map.

Woooo big update.
Fixed the monster click issue - had to do with how the layers were being re-sorted. When there was a layer above, it would block clicks.
Added sweet weapon projectile effects, and weapons that use ammo now require ammo to be fired.
Improved AI - some creatures flee when low hp, some always flee, etc.
Improved spawn points - although they still don't spawn on start. Soon.

http://xion.ddns.net

Added a fun surprise feature during development - a random item/creature will appear next to you every 20 seconds.

Last edited:
WADAFK BRO THIS SOLDIER JUST SPAMMED ME KNIVES !, I had a gun and 200 knives and 100coins/ammo, how do I change weapon?! and why is the no character saving yet xD

Ok so I found out how to use weapon now. but seriously, money/ammo spawned over a tree and I cant take it xD

Last edited:
Yeah i just fixed that issue - it wasn't allowing new players in, only existing accounts. Should be working now.

I forgot my account, my character name is "Athenuz" xD
Can please send it via PM? :D
Since there's no recovery interface :p

I forgot my account, my character name is "Athenuz" xD
Can please send it via PM? :D
Since there's no recovery interface :p
I actually deleted all player accounts this weekend, had to restructure how things were stored in the db

I actually deleted all player accounts this weekend, had to restructure how things were stored in the db
There's no location for: Västervik, Sweden. :'( i can't register.

Errors:
  • Missing 'Location'

Back