• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HTML5 Browser Client, Node.js Server full-custom implementation.

Fixed a bug where after death, player spawned with 0 health (and thus game client would not load)

New update:
Added new weapons, creatures, walls, doors, sound effects,
testing out new official map, which will continue to be updated with game content. Right now there is a huge fenced area in the middle (nothing there yet, but will be soon!)

Currently working on a storyline that will create a cooperative yet competitive gameplay.

Pcv4Ozm.png

Really cool concept it's like a blend between Realm of the Mad God and Tibia :)

ya i like but is too simple

I agree :)

The server up currently is running the latest stable version, but I'm developing/testing a new version privately.

The new version that will have an Account system, and after that, the next updates will be content content content. Already worked out a compelling storyline that will enable cooperative multiplayer gameplay, with innovative social features like "affection", intended to help balance the player base gender ratio.

Development is very active, the game gets minor updates every few days, with major updates about once a week.

What environment are you coding in? :)
Anyway, if you need some graphical/audio assistance, I'd be glad to be of some help.

Account system created. Now you can retain your name, items, and stats.

New Server (dropped the :8080): http://173.255.118.95/

What environment are you coding in? :)
Anyway, if you need some graphical/audio assistance, I'd be glad to be of some help.

Node.js server, PIXI.js client
Certainly, I'm looking for pixel art/audio based on Half-Life2 (post-apocalyptic world)
- zombies, robots, cyborgs, digital equipment, laboratory equipment, plants, walls, etc, etc.

For sound, I am looking for something similar to the HL2 Overwatch voice that makes announcements. I have some phrases prepared - my plan of action was to find a decent British/Australian female Text to speech engine, and apply effects to make it sound like a Public Announcement speaker, with echo etc.

Account system created. Now you can retain your name, items, and stats.

New Server (dropped the :8080): http://173.255.118.95/

Node.js server, PIXI.js client
Certainly, I'm looking for pixel art/audio based on Half-Life2 (post-apocalyptic world)
- zombies, robots, cyborgs, digital equipment, laboratory equipment, plants, walls, etc, etc.

For sound, I am looking for something similar to the HL2 Overwatch voice that makes announcements. I have some phrases prepared - my plan of action was to find a decent British/Australian female Text to speech engine, and apply effects to make it sound like a Public Announcement speaker, with echo etc.

Update your signature with the new link :)

Yeah, just been busy with higher priority things. Progress is slow but steady nonetheless. I will announce new stuff on here.
Don't worry it's not dead, I just tend to work in dispersed power-sprints :)

Just realized that even though I updated the link in my signature months ago to the new link, I didn't update the URL.. :eek: did now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha thanks, I spent a solid week sketching and fooling around with pixels to get her looking female.
The key seems to be tiny waist, thick thighs, and massive booty.
Ever since she became hot, I haven't heard from her not more :(

Back