• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HTML5 Browser Client, Node.js Server full-custom implementation.

This game looks really fun. Definitely going to try it out when I get home from work.

Keep it up dude!

vgrenpC.png

really cool, played it for 15-20 minutes but only found the wolves/zombie guys to fight. Found a shovel but never found a hole or anything, and saw a mountain (I think?) with monsters on it but never found the entrance.

I'll definitely be checking up on this every so often to see the progress, great work so far!

Sorry that it's offline guys. I'm in the middle of a shaky re-code of a somewhat core part of the game engine.
As time goes on, software tends to get messier and messier, especially when you're constantly trying new features. There comes a time when you have to sit down and comb through the whole thing, re-write dumb code, and.. remove dumber code. It was just embarrassing playing the game with people and running into bugs every few seconds. :p

Also working on some new artwork on the side :)

To whoever is still following this project, I've migrated to a new (bigger) server, and i've been working on the bitcoin system. Compared to typical payment systems like Stripe/Paypal, Bitcoin has more security implications to prevent theft. So that has taken up a lot of time.

Will follow up with the new IP when it's ready for consumption :)

Dude! Was playing this game for like 20 mins, found AK on ground... That was epic ;-D Few ppls died near temple(?) The building where I saw some admin... I don't remember his nickname. Well, it looks rlls awesome. If someone could help you and put it as a normal game... Oh bro, fuX tibia and shitsoft ;-D

Dude! Was playing this game for like 20 mins, found AK on ground... That was epic ;-D Few ppls died near temple(?) The building where I saw some admin... I don't remember his nickname. Well, it looks rlls awesome. If someone could help you and put it as a normal game... Oh bro, fuX tibia and shitsoft ;-D

Thanks for playing. Discovered too many bugs to count.. will spend some time fixing those and hopefully have something playable soon!

Fixed a lot of bugs. Gameplay is much smoother now. PVP is back. Wierd respawn issue is gone.

idk how to walk no buttons work i just push my char but cant even go through door/stairs whats going on??
(got it chat blocked everything)

Back