• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

https://www.ovh.ie/vps/vps-ssd.xml VPS SSD 3 what kind of host is this? is that windows or lienux?

If you click the link.
It shows you.
1585668031265.png
Most of the cheaper (sub 20) priced hosting uses Linux as its free, Windows servers usually cost a license fee per month.
If you are looking fo ra windows host because of how easy it is, i recommend you don't and that you learn the commands for compiling linux based server.
Once i had my server setup it was simple enough.

If you click the link.
It shows you.
View attachment 43610
Most of the cheaper (sub 20) priced hosting uses Linux as its free, Windows servers usually cost a license fee per month.
If you are looking fo ra windows host because of how easy it is, i recommend you don't and that you learn the commands for compiling linux based server.
Once i had my server setup it was simple enough.
it's okay but i don't know anything in host lineux because i'm newbie and need help to setup my website in it and my server can you help?

If you want the kind of help you're gonna need, you need to post in the Jobs forum, offer $20, and I'll take the job of holding your hand 😳 for an hour. Have TeamViewer Installed.

Or save yourself some cash and look on the web, because this stuff is not specific to running an OT server.

Back