• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows HUH!? just a LITTLE problem here..

Daviyyi

Reaction score
Look, I now downloaded the Neverland OT for 8.22, I set up the MYSQL database for it.. i changed the SQL settings in config.lua.. and it all worked! BUT : Now when i start the OT it says: Congratulations! blabla.. server online!

So I at THAT point im lost because.. when i open 8.22 and a IP changer and fill in my IP from What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more (I changed the ip in config.lua to that to) It says : Connection to servers failed etc.. etc.. port blabla.. Please help me out i was so close! XD

Well, just of that message you sended me.. The IP was correct but ... XD i forgot HOW to do the port thing lol.. i used to run 7.6 but that was so easy XD, please help me with the port settings

Okay i followed a tutorial of PFconfig.. (its a program for ports..) And I completed it. And still it says the same thing : Error, All servers are offline .. etc.. Help me please

Hey i now even finished ANOTHER tutorial about port forwarding and STILL i cant connect to my server!!! ( I mean.. i can start my server and it says its on.. but when it try to go on tibia... it failes..)