• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hullo!

Glandr

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new and want to get to know every single one of you people :p

So tell me a bit about your selves :d

I'm glyn and I live in Wales although soon I'm moving to Toronto!

Your turn now :p

Last edited:
Krille at your Service!
I am the dude that keeps an eye on the other dudes that hang with other dudes going to kill some dudes that already killed a dude the dudes knew, so this dude is the dude that you should be afraid to see in a dark alley together with no dudes, if you get what I mean dude.

Nah, I am just kidding dude. I am the dude that is nice to every dude that is nice to this dude.

I'm the dude that doesn't bring up the word dude all the time like the dude Badtoffel, aHeuaheuaehuea

I'm not really a part of this community, I just visit every now and then.
I'm Mads, living in a small ass-town at the moment in OSLO, but considering moving to Norway - depending on whether I'll get economic support or not (only 16 years old).

All you need to know is that I'm not mean by purpose (bad? Maybe, but not mean) and that I'm quite unique indeed, aHeuaHEuaHuea

Edit: wrote Norway instead of Oslo

Last edited:
Lowrix a.k.a "Mästarn" here to welcome you on the forum cuz we alredy met ;)

I just started Radonia again, playing on my druid called Denvart. It's just level 14 or something right now but I'll be leveling. Feel free to message me in game if you just want to chit chat some :)

I started some weeks ago but last week I went to England so I couldn't play that week but now I've started again :). I am called Hotshot in-game and are druid lvl 21. If you feel like buying UHs msg me ;).

Regards

Last edited:
Aye, I just saw you, Snel

And aye, was chattin' to you Lowrix, and hullo Seabitz

You've already met me in-game, but I still wanna welcome you to server. Please! BRING FRIENDS! xD

I'm the humble Ice:/ I'm not very active these days according to school stuff..I'm one of the Radonian Mappers..and I r nub :/

I'm Neo Arashi , Neo or Arashi for short...

i'm a tutor and RL whit souldrainer/Badtoffel and also whit Jimmy

i'm the dude that makes stuff happen for other dudes... like... hmm...

well... havent realy got anything to happen in a long time... but still :p

ps. as i said i'm a tutor, so if you need any help or somthing and you see me online, pm away :p if im not responding directly, wait a little while and PM again :p might be hunting or semi-afk training xD

Back