• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunting Ground Rebalancing

Good thing I decided to sell my account week ago. Hopefully I'm gonna sell it before that game dies.

Can someone please do some TL;DR on what is Hunting Ground, why they are "re balancing" some monster's experience that heavily and how it'll affect future gameplay?
I am not playing Tibia since, well, many years, so I have a little-to-no knowledge about what it is about nowadays, but cutting experience by 70%? Well, it has to be some really good reasoning.

Can someone please do some TL;DR on what is Hunting Ground, why they are "re balancing" some monster's experience that heavily and how it'll affect future gameplay?
Literally that, the hunting zones where are large amounts of creatures to XP or profit, they rebalanced the monsters because many players on the lastests days had reached lvl 1400 and there was a break point on some respawns where do you could had reached lvl 600-700 on couple months faster (That on the XP side).

On the money side, there was respawns like carnivoras rocks where the players was looting a premium (or 2) a day just by playing 2-3 hours, a famous respawn called library was just something that was going to break the game one day, because you can make x10 of what i've mentioned there playing the same time.

also cipsoft released a 15,000 pack of tibia coins to buy, obviously they saw their mistake and fixed it. money money money...

jxmvq219kjd41.jpg

source:

Cipsoft once again showing their greed and incompetence.

I mean, some or most of these spawns do look unbalanced AF from what I've read... yet once you implement them and get players accustomed to a"new normal" in exp/gold per hour, suddenly severely nerfing them is not the best move you can do. But the real problem here is that this confirms that:

• Cip barely tests new monsters / hunting places before implementing them into the game.
  • The efficiency of said spawns was making players not buy enough of their P2W stuff, so being the greedy company that they are they had to change them accordingly.
  • They are too lazy to refresh the hundreds of old spawns which are absolutely useless nowadays, so they instead nerf a select few.
  • Like always, in a fashion that only this company can get away with, they give absolutely zero fucks about what the community thinks.

I will always be grateful to this company for creating Tibia... but man...do they deserve to go bankrupt.

main issues with CIP:

• they DON'T play Tibia
  • they DON'T test things properly
  • they take FOREVER to fix broken things, leading to the current situation
  • they have the most unfriendly support ever 😁

main issues with CIP:

• they DON'T play Tibia
  • they DON'T test things properly
  • they take FOREVER to fix broken things, leading to the current situation
  • they have the most unfriendly support ever 😁
They are acting like a rookie team lately, tibia was going well before they done this sh*t lol

The problem is that playing Tibia on high lvl is not a challenge in my opinion. And with that new grounds its easy to abuse it a lot.

The problem is that playing Tibia on high lvl is not a challenge in my opinion. And with that new grounds its easy to abuse it a lot.
true, the amount of abuse/domination low population servers has is unbearable, and on high population you can easily lure or even mark a player with skull if ed is not on yellow mode you'll die and he won't get a frag in fact you will lose skull in 60 seconds.

They never test anything 100% true,
  • carnivoras spawn is broken a 300 mage can easily make 2kk cash /h.
  • falcons have a bug that remained to function for 6 month i even abused it, simply you could kill the falcon boss oberon with level 8 chars you only had to attack the boss with a main char and rush out of the tp before it die and mana yourself with a level 8 char he will get participation in boss. you could simply stack level 8 chars in temple and make someone relog them and 1 pot you.
  • new warzones the update night had a bug where you could endlessly make the missions and people abused it for 3 whole days and made 300s of silver token which was worth around 30k a piece. and later we found out that diremaw spawn can easily make 2kk/h aswell. they buffed diremaws and nerfed the loot in a later date.

Back