• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunting Ground Rebalancing

18k online to 10k after one patch, congratulations for killing their own game

hmm? 🤔
gLlJ0LK.png

@Evil Puncker where is that stats from? It is possible to get a wider range? I'm curious how BattleEye change the amount of players and how long it took to return to the previous amount :p

I dont really see why ppl QQ so much about this. Gold in tibia has NO value. You profit huge amounts everywhere. Now when its nerfed everyone QQ about not having infinite money? Its natural.

edit: btw Tibia.com is down as of 28-02-2020 13:45 CEST. Not even google displays tibia.com as result when you google tibia lol

UgfkKqK.png

I dont really see why ppl QQ so much about this. Gold in tibia has NO value. You profit huge amounts everywhere. Now when its nerfed everyone QQ about not having infinite money? Its natural.

edit: btw Tibia.com is down as of 28-02-2020 13:45 CEST. Not even google displays tibia.com as result when you google tibia lol

UgfkKqK.png
Yeah, because changes are only regarding gold right?

btw Tibia.com is down as of 28-02-2020 13:45 CEST.
working fine here

@topic
what destroyed tibia IMO is actually the amount of gold/coins generated by bots until battleye came out, they solved the bot problem but didn't solved the tremendous amount of resource that still existed in the game, and that lead to many other problems

People have been crying about the game being "dead" since 6.0.

CIP fixing exploitable content is not going to "kill" the game. Just annoying people who were taking advantage.

Back