• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunts or cities?

Which one do you prefer on a real map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer on a real map?
  1. Adding hunts/quests to main Cipsoft's cities (Port hope/Ankrahmun etc..) monsters that fits with the city style/look (example :port Hope can have a new Hydra/Serpent/Medusa hunts) and so on.
  2. Adding custom cities like most servers do (Gengia-Oken-Pyre-Ethno etc..) one by one depending on how many players are online.
  3. Editing main unused respawns/area of Cipsoft's tibia (like changing dwarfs in dwarf mines with dls/dragons/lizards or whatever could fit there).
  4. Only main Cipsoft's content/cities/quests and hunts without any other extra content.
  5. Both choices 1 and 2.
  6. Different idea, I will comment it here.
I really appreciate everyone's participating in my discussion threads since it really help me with my server progress.

1. yep
2. yep
3. not quite, explained in 6
4. boring af
5. definitely
6. Also, you can edit already existing spawns, but dont change the monster there.

1. yep
2. yep
3. not quite, explained in 6
4. boring af
5. definitely
6. Also, you can edit already existing spawns, but dont change the monster there.
1 yes
2 yes
3 no
4 pointless
5 yesyesyes
Thank you both for voting/commenting, I hope others will participate too so I can get an opinion about everyone's idea because I will finish my private tests next week/2 weeks I hope so.

I've added a bunch of retrograde areas to my ot as well as revamping a number of spawns. I added undead dragons to fibula, bog raiders at the venore swamp trolls and grip reapers in the carlin tombs.

I've added a bunch of retrograde areas to my ot as well as revamping a number of spawns. I added undead dragons to fibula, bog raiders at the venore swamp trolls and grip reapers in the carlin tombs.
How did players deal with changing monsters like in swamp trolls to bog raiders? Was there any complains?

How did players deal with changing monsters like in swamp trolls to bog raiders? Was there any complains?

not really, i'm still working on my project and only have an experimental world open with high exp rates so its no problem.

Definitely 5. Although you should stay away from the typical "custom" cities you've mentioned. Make your own!

1, rl map is already big enough to have these shit (and bad shaped/mapped) oken gengya pyre ethno cities, better to have new spawns to rl map!

Definitely 5. Although you should stay away from the typical "custom" cities you've mentioned. Make your own!
Yeah I think I will have to create new ones, Those ones are boring/overused and bad mapped.
1, rl map is already big enough to have these shit (and bad shaped/mapped) oken gengya pyre ethno cities, better to have new spawns to rl map!
That's the main reason I created this thread, Real map is too big with many cities/areas so I thought like adding new cities will destroy the fun of fighting for respawns/crowded respawns etc.. also I wanted to make main cities more used/active, Not just dead cities because all players are on the custom ones.

Last edited:
Back