• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hurdia 8.60, mid-exp server with a twist of RPG!

Will you play on Hurdia?

• Total voters
* The custom talents system - opinions? - Suggestions about any talent you would like to see?

Should be no talent :)
Exiva so good system keep it :)

hmm Hardcore quests like donation items so they don't have pay to play..etc
hmm u have to blance every voctions with the items like

Knight:-
Hp with items + Skills

Pally:-
should give dmg with items

Mage:-
items should give mana

That's all i hope :) i'll think for more

Thanks for your opinion. I partly agree, there are some things about this server that are considered as pretty "standard" features for an Evo server - however we do want to make it as fun as possible, suggestions from you guys are greatly appreciated. We actually aim to stick out from other Evolution servers, so that's why we are reaching out to you for you guys opinions regarding what we can do in order to make it better - but without destroying the "evo-feeling" :).

Subjects to discuss?
* The custom exiva system - opinions? - What do you think about this?
* The custom talents system - opinions? - Suggestions about any talent you would like to see?
* What features do you think is lacking in today's Evo's? Or are you just generally disliking these kinds of servers? If that's the case I can respect that - although I do think that you have played any evolution servers where anything could be more improved?

interesting subjects indeed. First of all the exiva system is a great way to track down botters & pvpers, you should keep it. Hopefully it will come to good use,
Talent system like evolera should be implented! The talents will be hard to balance ofc, but everything is possible, some suggestion to this would be Damage,defense,mobility,health,mana,attack speed, etc you'll get my point, There are plenty of things to implent but tricky to fix.

A little BUMP, we still working on server!
Screen from website:
www.png

Css of website stolen from World of Warcraft PRIV server, i'll not play on server where admin can't even write their website pf

Css of website stolen from World of Warcraft PRIV server, i'll not play on server where admin can't even write their website pf
Im glad you wont play. We want to have players who enjoy the ingame experience. We do not want players who are crying about where and by who a css was created :)

And for your knowledge - it is not copied, if you want you could compare them. Although I do admit that we bought it :)

Awesome design of a site as I saw that parts :)
Also, I really like your job - you are doing something different than others do.
Goodluck with your project, hope it will be successfull! Cheers

• We are still working on server, our website is almost ready to run.
  • We almost balanced all items and vocations.
  • We currently working on quests, screenshoot:
dwarfs.png

Prepare yourself, we starting beta test soon!

We are still working on server!
Currently we adding Survival Arenas:
arenas.png

Back