• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hypia - Discussion

Seems like a nice project, good luck!
Just tuning in for the first time and I must say this looks great so far! :D
Keep it up guys! :)
Thank you :)

Read the whole thread and it looks very interesting. I'd be very interested in joining a beta if it's about to come up.
The beta server is not planned yet. However, alpha tests will be held to test the core systems with smaller groups of people before the "final mastering". We will let you know once we need people. :)

However, do you have any kind of endgame concept, mostly PvE is what I had in mind?
Something such as dungeons/instances for more attributes or endgame EQ to be able to make it through would be something I personally would love to see. And at least I imagine other players could enjoy it too.
PvP events/arenas for endgame stuff could be interesting too ofc.
Yeah, we will definitely have ways for the high levels to compete and enjoy content with similar systems to the one that you have witnessed as "dungeons" in open tibia, and we have a couple ideas in mind, but it's not crystal clear yet.

A small sneak peak of the already working skill point system :) (based on Zbisu's)
skillpoints.png

The skills option adapts to your vocation and adds the skills/magic level the same way equipment does.

Skill points i'm amazed! give me a chance to test, i can make some good quality website background for free!

Skill points i'm amazed! give me a chance to test, i can make some good quality website background for free!
Hahah, I think we already have a pretty decent one up :) thanks though!

Skillsystem seems pretty nice! Looking forward to test it!

Hows progress going? I cant wait for this beautiful OT to come to life.
Currently working on level 300+ content. It is still hard to tell how long it may take, but I can assure you that the server is being constantly developed.
Can i buy a beta key?
We will have a public beta for everyone (or at least a decent amount of people), and we will let you know about it. There will be no beta key purchases.

Looks good, what happend anything new?

Alot of threads not being bump'd, so sad.

I have a question about the server, considering Donation gear. A lot of evos gets destroyed and boring because of their "Pay2win" style, therefore I've never really took my time into one because of this problem. Have you solved it in anyway, and if so how? I prefer when you the donation gear is obtainable ingame so it becomes fair. People who pay shouldn't have any advantages comparing to people who don't. The only thing that I believe is worth having is Don houses of some sort, but that's about it.

Either way I believe this server has something new in it, maybe one of a few evos I acutally am going to play. I wish you the best of luck in this project and maybe we'll see eachother ingame.

//Faarf

I have a question about the server, considering Donation gear. A lot of evos gets destroyed and boring because of their "Pay2win" style, therefore I've never really took my time into one because of this problem. Have you solved it in anyway, and if so how? I prefer when you the donation gear is obtainable ingame so it becomes fair. People who pay shouldn't have any advantages comparing to people who don't. The only thing that I believe is worth having is Don houses of some sort, but that's about it.

Either way I believe this server has something new in it, maybe one of a few evos I acutally am going to play. I wish you the best of luck in this project and maybe we'll see eachother ingame.

//Faarf

In my opinion there should be better items than donation ones.

The necromancer is here!!! What happened to this server? Haven't heard anythng from you guys for months :/

Back