• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I AM IN SEARCH OF THE FOLLOW SYSTEM FOR YUROTS 0.9.4d 7.6

VagosClubTM

Reaction score
FRIENDS OF OTLAND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY WAY TO HANDLE TO OPERATE THE FOLLOW SYSTEM IN YUROTS I HAVE THE SOURCES FOR THE MODIFICATION. SERIOUSLY GREAT HELP PLEASE.

C++:
eventAutoWalk = 0;
    level      = 1;
    experience = 180;

maglevel   = 20;

access     = 0;
    lastlogin  = 0;
    lastLoginSaved = 0;
    SendBuffer = false;
    npings = 0;
    internal_ping = 0;
    fightMode = followMode = 0;

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE CORRECT CODE LINE, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HELP ME FRIENDS.

Believe me, I would love to be able to change distribution, since I need it ... but I can't because we have been online for 13 years without closing and they are more than 4000 characters, I don't know how to change my XML database to MySQL to make the change , that's why we continue using this distribution, if you know the method of being able to make the change to mysql or of being able to make the follow system work

give bonus points and make loot/exp event so they don't start from zero all again, changing engine to a newer one will only bring you advantages! not only follow system will be fixed but a lot more things

As the EP said, changing distro will solve most things with functions/stability.
You can still fix this follow thing, but mind that in the future there might be more problems with old engine.

Obviously I would love to be able to change the distribution but it is difficult for me because of all the money invested by the players in their objects and level obviously ... I do not know if it is possible to export my database to mysql and that everything remains normal ... in Another base, the other option is to see if they help me to repair that error of the follow and of little by little to go repairing this xml base ... I am willing to pay for the help because I need it urgently, excuse me if it is annoying

Back