• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am looking for an OTs

if server got:

weapons/armors in gift shop
teleports to exp/quest grounds - i know you can travel by foot but srsly, who does that if there are tp's -
no real storyline

im not gonna play it :)

In etherbank there is plenty of non-donation items that are very similar in stats to the donation ones. The donation items are also obtainable by referrals, you don't need to pay if you don't want to.
There is more than one great storyline and of course there's no teleports to hunting grounds lol.

that is only the introduction, you need to keep going :p
also wait till your level 100 or so and start the assassins guild storyline, that one is excellent

@up
good i am not the only rl map those shit :mad:
and wat lvl 100 that far for me since i didnt play after lvl 40 cuz i had some problems

guys, i have a brilliant idea :D let's post here all what makes ot great for you, let's mix these ideas and make ot based on them :D

let me start

a good storyline
15x exp rate
custom map (not mixed with rl or evo)

each person can give out 3 things :D

lol like that u will change the thread idea and also i meant why no one put an ot they just view
but good idea

-long story line not just good
-customs spells
-speacial things

- story line
- customised equipment
-new way of making conversation with npcs XD
(I dont like talking to npcs, nicer would be something like in baldurs gate -> clickable messages. :D)

someone remember KERNKRAFT.HOPTO.ORG?

a new server comming soon by the same owner dalale so we all waiting for that now dno for you guys :)

Back