• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I am offering FREE hosting.

Tyroness

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a dedicated server in france, sitting empty.

I would like to put it to GOOD use!

If you would like your OT hosted:

4769789657.png

Intel Atom N2800 @ 1.86GHz
4GM RAM
100MBPS
40GB SSD

PM me.

BUMP

Please do not PM me if your server is just download and run....

It needs to be heavily edited/custom/a lot of hard work into it.

BUMP

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i do this from the command line ? @HalfAway
Code:
wget https://raw.github.com/sivel/speedtest-cli/master/speedtest_cli.py
chmod a+rx speedtest_cli.py
sudo mv speedtest_cli.py /usr/local/bin/speedtest-cli
sudo chown root:root /usr/local/bin/speedtest-cli

Then use:
Code:
speedtest-cli --share

Pardon?

Do not make accusations @Danger II

I just want to make use of my server and help someone out, not everyone is evil and narrowminded.

Please do not PM me if your server is just download and run....

It needs to be heavily edited/custom/a lot of hard work into it.
If i put a lot of work into a project I would not just fork it over to someone who made an account less than 2 weeks ago.

You have no history on this forum, so it is highly unlikely anyone will take your offer seriously.

If i put a lot of work into a project I would not just fork it over to someone who made an account less than 2 weeks ago.

You have no history on this forum, so it is highly unlikely anyone will take your offer seriously.
Well but to be honest to find out if a person is serious and simply nice the date on wich someone registered says likely nothing. The best way is always first to get in touch with somebody via Skype, phone or whatever. :) And think about it twice.

But to be honest if his/her criteria is that:

HAS to be original.
It HAS to have potential.
It HAS to have serious owners/developers.

Then i'd hold on for a moment and think of that again, because. Why should somebody help someone whos server got great potential? Huh? I would rather help the underdogs! Eg. if someone would pm we "hey could u host my 0815 server for me for for example 2 months because i'd like to work on it whilte it's live and online" that would be something completly different and I'd say "hey of course, let me check if i got the resources to do so". On the other hand if someone would come over and ask me to host his/her high potential thing i'd rather suggest him/her to get his/her own servers because that would be completly senseless, why should i waste MY resources that badly just to host someones high potential server on wich he/she "perhaps" might get money with while i offer him/her free hosting? Tho i hate those money making servers in any way.

Edit:+ his/her server isn't the greatest and could only host up to ONE small ot server anyway.
Edit2: "4GM RAM" doesnt exist :D

Last edited:
Well but to be honest to find out if a person is serious and simply nice the date on wich someone registered says likely nothing. The best way is always first to get in touch with somebody via Skype, phone or whatever. :) And think about it twice.

But to be honest if his/her criteria is that:

HAS to be original.
It HAS to have potential.
It HAS to have serious owners/developers.

Then i'd hold on for a moment and think of that again, because. Why should somebody help someone whos server got great potential? Huh? I would rather help the underdogs! Eg. if someone would pm we "hey could u host my 0815 server for me for for example 2 months because i'd like to work on it whilte it's live and online" that would be something completly different and I'd say "hey of course, let me check if i got the resources to do so". On the other hand if someone would come over and ask me to host his/her high potential thing i'd rather suggest him/her to get his/her own servers because that would be completly senseless, why should i waste MY resources that badly just to host someones high potential server on wich he/she "perhaps" might get money with while i offer him/her free hosting? Tho i hate those money making servers in any way.

Edit:+ his/her server isn't the greatest and could only host up to ONE small ot server anyway.
Edit2: "4GM RAM" doesnt exist :D

https://www.kimsufi.com/en/

4GB Ram DOES exist.

I'm willing to host anyone who needs help, stop judging me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I maybe ask you why you bump it always? You cant just wait some time?

The funny thing is he hacked my server a while ago, not by this hosting service tho. Just don't trust him.

Back