• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster I can work as a Staff and mapper(MUST OPEN)

Try checking out mapping threads to get an idea of how you can add more details without making it look "spammed", but at the same time a lot nicer :)

just a tip, no critism

I would say something like why would you choose MY server to moderate? You could say that if I find your application attractive i'd pick you, but you should have atleast a few demands... feel free to state those doubt you'll be labeled as an attention-whore/"to be" powerabuser...

Do not trust this guy. The previous server he used to work for fired him, because he made a deal with another server to spam and advertise their server. After he did this, he pretended to be hacked so he can keep his job on both servers. This guy is not to be trusted!

I would say something like why would you choose MY server to moderate? You could say that if I find your application attractive i'd pick you, but you should have atleast a few demands... feel free to state those doubt you'll be labeled as an attention-whore/"to be" powerabuser...
He is a power abuser. He leveled his character once, teleporting his char into private hunting areas. He abused his powers several times before he was eventually fired on the previous server he was staff on.

Do not trust this guy. The previous server he used to work for fired him, because he made a deal with another server to spam and advertise their server. After he did this, he pretended to be hacked so he can keep his job on both servers. This guy is not to be trusted!

He is a power abuser. He leveled his character once, teleporting his char into private hunting areas. He abused his powers several times before he was eventually fired on the previous server he was staff on.

That's actually great to know, unless you just want to bullshit him, but anyhow... I figured why not remove all / commands from GMs... but then agian,, there's no point in having more GM's than tutors.. :(

That's actually great to know, unless you just want to bullshit him, but anyhow... I figured why not remove all / commands from GMs... but then agian,, there's no point in having more GM's than tutors.. :(
I'm speaking the truth, you can check out the servers forum if you want too. There is some evidence/threads about him there.

I'll send you a pm of the link of him stating that he did it also(don't want to get in trouble by posting a link :p)

You say custom Temple

I say Its Idea just coppied from Spider ot

You Say You can mapp

i say you can shit

Regards

~~Blue Wizard~~

Checked thru, and just seem to be just like any youngster:) im telling ya.. this community suck.. where's all the awesome ppl from like... 2005?:) (sorry didnt mean to mention another community)

P.S:-

If This mapp isnt coppied althought its spider ot

im lua scripter and i dont know shit about mapping

but i can mapp better than you :O

P.S:-

If This mapp isnt coppied althought its spider ot

im lua scripter and i dont know shit about mapping

but i can mapp better than you :O

He actually played ArchezOT, the replica of spiderot. That's where he got the idea from :p.

Lol why were u fired from archez again?

He made a deal with Omar, the owner of ForgottenL that if he would advertise ForgottenL on ArchezOT he would get tutor on ForgottenL. So he did that. After he got tutor on ForgottenL he tried to make it seem like he was hacked and it wasn't really him advertising so he would keep his GM char on ArchezOT.

Whats archez ot and who is collz?

Dude, you are bad at lying. Your pictures says mapped by mimo. On the ArchezOT forums, your name is Sexy Mimo. I already showed one person the thread of you saying that you power abused. Don't try to deny it your going to make it worse for yourself.

collz man this is funny, besides which he is lying yes...
but its funny how shit he is at doing sumthing so easy.

:p Yeah he can't even cover his evidence. The picture of one of his maps says "Mapped By Mimo". He's Sexy Mimo on the forums.

Look at the picture I took of the exact same application on OTArts.

voxtfl.jpg

No more questions asked...
P.S My monitor couldn't see the whole post at once :p

LMAO, wow this guy cannot cover his tracks for nothing. Thanks Spider for pointing that out ^_^

Back
Top Bottom