• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I don't get it. (Otservlist - Spoofing)

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Today i think it's time to share my "feelings", my server got banned cause of spoofing. Yes i was spoofing nothing more about that, totaly my own fault etc.
The thing i don't get is that almost every server is spoofing, but only a few gets ban. Do you self believe its 500~ people active playing at an open tibia server? I don't, not nowadays however.
By that i mean you don't even have to log in to the servers or get reports or any particular proofs that its spoofing.

Since those servers at top got records as 500~ you nowadays almost have to spoof your server if you wan't it to be popular.
It's a spoof competition but only some people gets allowed to participate.

This is a question to the banhammer-man at otservlist or any other OT advertise site about either really take care or just don't give a damn, you can't just ban a few and leave the others that makes no sense.

Leave your opinion, no flaming or trolling.

Yes, I do believe that the servers that have 500 people online are real.
However, only a very very very few of them are active, what I mean by that is that 90% of them are unfortunately botting afk in trainers.

No, you don't need to spoof to be popular. What you need is advertising.
Create a badass custom server that tons of people like, advertise the shit out of it.

And xinn is inactive, just give it up, Otservlist is a website that is running on its own.

I think most servers with alot people have alot botters, not only on hunting places, but also with trainers (antilogout). If a player is actually logged in, then it isn't spoofing. I played a rl tibia map server once who had like 150 people at trainers. But there are also servers who actually have so much players. I played a pokemon server once with every day more then 300 people online. Botting or skilling at trainers wasn't possible.

Yes, I do believe that the servers that have 500 people online are real.
However, only a very very very few of them are active, what I mean by that is that 90% of them are unfortunately botting afk in trainers.

No, you don't need to spoof to be popular. What you need is advertising.
Create a badass custom server that tons of people like, advertise the shit out of it.

And xinn is inactive, just give it up, Otservlist is a website that is running on its own.
Ofcouse they are online, but in trainers either botting or x-logged.
Since otservlist is one of the most popular Open tibia advertising sites it isn't alot of ways to advertise beside if you doesn't want to get into other Ots or pay a pretty high amount of money to get your Tibia server advertised.
Who is banning if xinn is inactive, it has to be someone.

I think most servers with alot people have alot botters, not only on hunting places, but also with trainers (antilogout). If a player is actualy logged in, then it isn't spoofing. I played a rl tibia map server once who had like 150 people at trainers. But there are also servers who actualy have so much players. I played a pokemon server once with every day more then 300 people online. Botting or skilling at trainers wasn't possible.
Yeah exactly but as Evan said, 90% though i believe its more. The pokemon server/s is actually the only ones i have seen now at the end that actually have been successfully.

Ofcouse they are online, but in trainers either botting or x-logged.
Since otservlist is one of the most popular Open tibia advertising sites it isn't alot of ways to advertise beside if you doesn't want to get into other Ots or pay a pretty high amount of money to get your Tibia server advertised.
Who is banning if xinn is inactive, it has to be someone.

Yeah exactly but as Evan said, 90% though i believe its more. The pokemon server/s is actually the only ones i have seen now at the end that actually have been successfully.

An automated ban system was developed by xinn a long time ago.
So, all the bans are automatically being carried on detections.

An automated ban system was developed by xinn a long time ago.
So, all the bans are automatically being carried on detections.
How the heck do that bot work? Actually interested if someone know.
Lua:
if GetPlayers => 100 and if Days =< 3 then
DoServerAddBan (cid, 30)
(the lua script is a joke if someone didn't get it)

Last edited:
Actually i'm very active I just don't inform about updates since most of them are back-end updates, for example spoofing detection module has been updated which resulted in...banning over 200 servers in first day and 450 in the last week. It's harder to spoof now and the list is more clean... Of course being fair will be more rewarded now since most of the spoofing servers will be detected automatically and banned. Of course I won't reveal how the module works - these are very sensitive informations

Is it sensitive information? Is that a joke or what? Your team is spoofing..& no actions are taken.. And obviously the auto system don't work on those servers. Hmm is that fair? I dont think so.. So unless you want people to complain you should tell how that system works so we will have something to go on.

Btw, what does this system actually go on? No way its entering the game and looking where players are, etiher on trainers or botting. So idk how the hell the ban system goes lol...

Also if the script works as mjmackan posted above then its totally bulls*it.. That does not exist becousr i entered teloria.eu yesterday which had 800 players in 5 minutes and its not banned..

Not to be rude or something.. But Don't even talk about fair when you obviously don't know what it means..

Last edited:
So you say that you were spoofing yet you cry over that you got banned? If you do check the servers with like 700 players you will see that there's ALOT of people playing. There was a server that opened yesterday Teloria - Latest News. This server had 700 players online under 5 minutes without spoofing or using any MCs or whatever.

Is it sensitive information? Is that a joke or what? Your team is spoofing..& no actions are taken.. And obviously the auto system don't work on those servers. Hmm is that fair? I dont think so.. So unless you want people to complain you should tell how that system works so we will have something to go on.

Btw, what does this system actually go on? No way its entering the game and looking where players are, etiher on trainers or botting. So idk how the hell the ban system goes lol...

Also if the script works as mjmackan posted above then its totally bulls*it.. That does not exist becousr i entered teloria.eu yesterday which had 800 players in 5 minutes and its not banned..

Not to be rude or something.. But Don't even talk about fair when you obviously don't know what it means..

Stop accusing anyone without having any proofs. If you get them, come back and show them because now it looks like you are simply jealous because someone managed to advertise his server properly and gain a lot of players...

Of course I will not reveal how the system works. If you don't understand why, well... we have nothing to talk about...

Ofc im jealous.. Everyone want players.. But its not about that, so stop trying run away :p
And you don't have enough proof to ban many servers...
If you wont reveal it then im right with what i said in the last post & now we have nothing to talk about.

Cya king of "fair"

And you don't have enough proof to ban many servers...
And how do you know what proofs I have when I don't reveal them? What servers are you referring to?

You also said that my servers are spoofing. Go ahead and show us a proofs which you got. We are waiting.

If you wont reveal it then im right with what i said in the last post & now we have nothing to talk about.
If you don't understand why I don't reveal such information, why cipsoft will not reveal their methods of catching cheaters, or google will never tell you how they automatically clasify domain for a sandbox then well... How can I discuss anything with you? These are very easy things to understand...

Follow the rules and it shouldn't be any problem at all..

If he reveals how his spoof detection algorithm works one could easily find ways around it.

PS. Sell safe spoof :d

Ninjahopparn, mind your own business and stop being such of a asslicker..

Xinn, let me ask you a simple question... If people were x-logged on your servers and you have anti-log.. Would you ban it?

And yeah.. Im sorry.. Didnt thought of it in that way.. But stil we need to know the exact rules to avoid bans & we want to be sure everyone that cross the rules gets ban.. Otherwise you must think of corruption..

... asslicker ...
Oh so if someone doesn't agree with you then he is "asslicker"... Sorry to ask you but are you adult?

Like I said... Like I predicted... It's gonna be hard to talk with you... furthermore you try to make me look like someone corrupted BUT still you give us no evidences just a trash-talk.
I do follow my own rules so your question is kinda... silly... Anyway, what exactly means 'anti-log' in your nomenclature?

But stil we need to know the exact rules to avoid bans & we want to be sure everyone that cross the rules gets ban..
So you came here to talk about otservlist, about spoofing BUT you don't know the SIMPLY rules which are displayed right above the ADD SERVER button or in the FAQ section? Seriously? I hope you are just trolling...

Last edited:
Its not only here.. he is kinda asslicking everyone at otland -.- And yes i am adult though my language is kinda aggressiv since im mad on these server that never gets ban.. Like ethania.net (before)

What i mean by anti-log (if a player exit log, he/her is still online forever.. like no kick after 15 minutes is available)
And yes I've read the rules.. but it seems useless when people never gets banned anyway. thats why this argument is taking place -.-

ALSO.. why does a bunch of servers got cleared off otserv as soon as your new server comes up? I wont mention which ones.. but its clear that its not a system involved here.. its manually :p

Who am I asslicking exactly? I don't see the value in "asslicking" other members.. Clearly my post offended you but it wasn't to you directly either.

but it seems useless when people never gets banned anyway
Okey, here I should stop discussing with you since you have no clue what you are talking about and you completely don't read with comprehension...

ALSO.. why does a bunch of servers got cleared off otserv as soon as your new server comes up? I wont mention which ones.. but its clear that its not a system involved here.. its manually :p
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Of course you can't name them because there were no such action.
Anyway, even if there was such action, it is up to me when I have time to check and ban manually servers, don't you think?

And yes I've read the rules..
So how it comes your server was banned several months ago? lol.

That was sarcasm and rhetorical questions. I really didn't want your answer ;)

And otservlist corrupted? Of course that it's corrupted, and owners of top servers pays me 500000$ anually for not deleting them and protecting from ddos attacks! EVERYONE knows that...!

Back