• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I don't get it. (Otservlist - Spoofing)

Okey, here I should stop discussing with you since you have no clue what you are talking about and you completely don't read with comprehension...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Of course you can't name them because there were no such action.
Anyway, even if there was such action, it is up to me when I have time to check and ban manually servers, don't you think?

So how it comes your server was banned several months ago? lol.

I will just stop discussing with you & hope you'll think twice next time. Since running business in this way is far from fair.. Just sayin.. Have a nice day.

I will just stop discussing with you & hope you'll think twice next time. Since running business in this way is far from fair.. Just sayin.. Have a nice day.

its a automatic system that he use, and why do you want him to tell you? if he spoil it people would find ways around (just as cipsoft with their detection!) and no, he doesnt spoof with his servers, why would he even want to do that?

~Deleted Post~

sry for double post, but this is hilarious. isnt quite fkn obvious that ur just a random hater than dont know shit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry but I will not take any advises, especially the business ones, from you since you have proven me that you can't read with comprehension, you can't think logically and you are a simply troll who accuses others but gives no proofs when asked.

@Crolly:
I don't know if it's obvious... After having a small talk with Believer I believe that everything on OTLAND is possible now...
: DDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOW... Enforia.pl :: The Best Edited Real Map OTS - Latest News has "559 players" according to otservlist & when i enter site its max 80 players online...

qw9cD.png

tEPWx.png

Last edited:
Still mad after your server got banned by Xinn's system a few months ago?

edit: Enforia.pl's just increased to 988 (1215) / 1000 online :p

No i am not mad.. but are you fucking retarded? why involving my server in when i am talking about enforia? & are you retarded blind? go to the site and check whoisonline and you'll see it has won over xinns "pro" system..

Yea he is still mad... I was just wondering if other sees it too ;)

Anyway believer, you said you are not going to discuss with me anymore so why are you still trying to make me look bad? You just keep making a fool of yourself just like in previous posts.

You do realise that we don't have a crystal ball attached to server's usb port and we don't really know which servers are spoofing IN REAL TIME? He got banned after the script classified him as a spoofing server. Since the script is a huge CPU/memory eater it's not running all the time... You don't have a clue about technical and logical stuff so please, stop discussing... You know that quote? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt? Just.. Remain silent...

Anyway believer, you said you are not going to discuss with me anymore so why are you still trying to make me look bad? You just keep making a fool of yourself just like in previous posts.

Really...?

Then how it come that you report my posts & others whos telling the truth..? If we're making fool of ourselfs then you should've not reported any post at all.. Its just clearly that you are corrupt & trying to talk yourself out of this.. Anyway this is waste of time since many people are at your side mostly asslicking.. but w/e! xinn = corrupt, all i have to say!

And this is really my last post in this thread.

Let me answer you this way:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I don't care whether or not xinn is spoofing his server - I would definitely do it if I owned otservlist (or even if I didnt :D)

@xinn
Just stop replying to this thread, it's pointless I assure you

Back