• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got a dream

ofc it's possible, you will need a fucking great C++ coder, spriter and few other guys, since u can only map.

First you cant ride the wolve's or other pets, second you cant add super magic it it, third the shape you cant do that, fourth i wish ya good luck

First pokemon online allows people to ride etc, Im sure theres a script out there. Second you can add spells, third the shape can be done with ALOT of hard work and dedication.

First you cant ride the wolve's or other pets, second you cant add super magic it it, third the shape you cant do that, fourth i wish ya good luck
you can, there is a spell on otfans:
say exana wolf
it makes a war wolf
than you say exana mount
your looktype gets orc rider and u get faster

Bad idea. Combine WoW And Tibia = Worst Idea EVER! cuz
Wow sucks
Tibia pwns
Massive fail :(
Perfectly said

Same as Pokémon Online, but even It would be a bad idea for you it already have 3,000 people playing all the time ( 10 server with 300 players).
So don't say it bad idea or else you have a reason.
You can't compare Pokemon Online to a WoW rip, especially when Pokemon pwns and WoW doesnt.

Ehm , if someone made pokemon game of tibia , im sure this can be made too .. for fu**ing sake

Same comment as above.

:p Dont say its hard because it aint.. it only requires alot of time.
Percisely, but it'd still be a fail project.

I have an Idea, I am a mapper and thats about all I can do... so I will need a team to make my dream come true. I will make a World of Warcraft tibia server... the map will be a copy of the real wow map with hord area and Aliance area. you know eastern kingdom and Kalimdor.

I will try to make it as true copy as I can. I am working on the shape now. and I already have Goldshire done. I will post pics as I work

and as these two places are done I will start to work on outland.
to get to outland you will need promo. and to get promo you will need to buy prem with PayPal. who ever think this is an good Idea sign up and we will make a team.

and for people which dont have PayPal? CHEERS ILL DO THE VANILLA RAIDS -.-"

That idea sucks, i think the better map idea is Lord Of The Rings :thumbup: But if you like it, keep going!

Back