• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got a dream

olelpede

Ole
Reaction score
I have an Idea, I am a mapper and thats about all I can do... so I will need a team to make my dream come true. I will make a World of Warcraft tibia server... the map will be a copy of the real wow map with hord area and Aliance area. you know eastern kingdom and Kalimdor.

I will try to make it as true copy as I can. I am working on the shape now. and I already have Goldshire done. I will post pics as I work

and as these two places are done I will start to work on outland.
to get to outland you will need promo. and to get promo you will need to buy prem with PayPal. who ever think this is an good Idea sign up and we will make a team.

Bad idea. Combine WoW And Tibia = Worst Idea EVER! cuz
Wow sucks
Tibia pwns
Massive fail :(
Same as Pokémon Online, but even It would be a bad idea for you it already have 3,000 people playing all the time ( 10 server with 300 players).
So don't say it bad idea or else you have a reason.

First you cant ride the wolve's or other pets, second you cant add super magic it it, third the shape you cant do that, fourth i wish ya good luck

Ehh , it's really , i mean REALLY hard to make , but you have my support on it. I also tried to do once , I made Orgrimmar [took me 4 days] , and I gave up on it , lol .. Best wishes , hope this won't be just one of those epic fail projects.

Yours,
Shiva

Back