• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Hate Linkin Park

Do you like linkin park?

• Yes

Votes: 57 62.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 37.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay the Hippy

Reaction score
I do not see how they have brainwashed every person that is under the age of 16 in the world

they are the ultimate poser band that mixes emo, techno, and elton john to create their super queer sound

They make Michael Jackson look like Godzilla.

Is that what you think ? I think they are quiet good. But I don't like rock/emo etc...
Btw do you like Michael Jackson?

Yeah, that they're making MJ (Marry Jane? J/K) looks like Godzilla isn't so good.
But i don't like he that much :p
Well, they're a good band in the basics.
But there's many peoples that's EMOs now.... THAT'S NOT GOOD!

@ Splurge: I don't think they ROX but they are okay :p I was on their concert in the globe in Sweden and they was kinda good.

I went to a concert of theirs in chicago, and they were horrible

They tried to get the crowd into it, yet the only ppl who cared were like 10 years old.

It was quite amusing

Lol, liken park is a great band with great music it only depents on your music taste.. why dont u make a pol who likes and dosen;t like linken park?

Is that what you think ? I think they are quiet good. But I don't like rock/emo etc...
Btw do you like Michael Jackson?
i really don't like it and i cal it shit music.
sorry for hurting other peoples feelings but its what i think about it.

Wow

I thought I was the only person in the world who hated linkin park!

we should start a "I hate linkin park" fanclub

Lol, liken park is a great band with great music it only depents on your music taste.. why dont u make a pol who likes and dosen;t like linken park?

Dude! If you like a rock band with that kinda voice @ the singer, you should atleast be able to spell the name of them!

If think they suck as hard as possible.

I like more 1970-80, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Kiss, Iron Maiden, wooh thats stuff=)

their new album(Minutes to Midnight) sux at all, but I like the others(Live in Texas, Meteora, Hybrid Theory). Linkin Park used to be good.

their new album(Minutes to Midnight) sux at all, but I like the others(Live in Texas, Meteora, Hybrid Theory). Linkin Park used to be good.

I was going to post that :p
I saw an interview, they tryed to change the style of the band on "minutes to midnight" actualy, they changed >.<'

I was going to post that :p
I saw an interview, they tryed to change the style of the band on "minutes to midnight" actualy, they changed >.<'

Before they were totally non pollitical, but in minutes to midnight they tried to get political, but they ended up looking like a bunch of whining little kids (at least thats what I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back