• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Hate Linkin Park

Do you like linkin park?

• Yes

Votes: 57 62.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 37.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well, some people have taste, and some people don't.

wtf?
music is a matter of taste, there are no facts on which music is better and which is not :p

In my opinion... LP are pretty good actually...
the techno and rock mixed with the alternative genre is pretty kewl thing to do...

opinion my friends... only an opinion...

I like 'em but I STRONGLY hate emo music. And btw: Whats with you and Michael Jackson? He offer you $100million hush money too eh?

I like 'em but I STRONGLY hate emo music. And btw: Whats with you and Michael Jackson? He offer you $100million hush money too eh?

I highly doubt MJ has $100 mil, since hes been living off the money he made as a kid for like 30+ years, and I use his name because its easy to remember and funny
:p

Good music but still something I don't use to listen too.

LMFAO I totally agree with you that they have brainwashed so many kids- however i think they totally suck, besides for the hardcore rapper, the lead sings like a chick

Lol, liken park is a great band with great music it only depents on your music taste.. why dont u make a pol who likes and dosen;t like linken park?

Yea, liken park can be a good one, but linkin park sux.

I do not see how they have brainwashed every person that is under the age of 16 in the world

they are the ultimate poser band that mixes emo, techno, and elton john to create their super queer sound

They make Michael Jackson look like Godzilla.

Michael Jackson is far worse than godzilla

Linking pawk pwn!!!

Linkin Park pawn!

Lol, liken park is a great band with great music it only depents on your music taste.. why dont u make a pol who likes and dosen;t like linken park?

Yeah, the music world it's about your music taste.

We all have a style to listen to the music....

I think linkin park have great songs, I like the one called: "What I've done".

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back