• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have terrible FPS lags when i start using fullscreen.

Recreant

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello there.
I don't know if i should seek help there, but I have no other idea so let me ask for your help.
When i start ANY tibia client, my FPS and game fluidity seems fine, unless i use fullscreen. And i am forced to use fullscreen ,because i learned how to play only with fullscreen enabled and it allows me to aim my SD's easier (oldschool player here). But when i do that, my game feels like i played with 15-20 FPS when my PC is really good and the problem doesn't really occur until i enable fullscreen. Do you have any idea how to find a solution on this, or is this just some weird problem with my computer?

Have you checked if you got the latest drivers for your gpu?
Do you put your framerate at the maximum in the tibiaclient? If you do, set a limit to 60-70, thats all tibia needs.
Try changing the graphic options DX9/DX5/OpenGL, Try them all.

I already did, i normally used DX9 and had around 210 fps when it was uncapped, but i always capped it at ~80 fps, also created a shortcut and used Engine 2 Yes, didn't download anything, didn't upgrade my windows to newer version. Problem occured out of nowhere, really. I used to have fluid gameplay a day ago, now it just seems like i play tibia on a computer from 15 years ago. Every other game works as intended, though. Mostly at 200-230 fps.

Back