• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I just pked daopay...new best method..

Anyone able to scrip it ? To Geisor AAC or so ? Im not scripter/programmer at all, So I would gladly be happy with it :)

Slain, it would be more than awesome if you released a script for this.

Slain, it would be more than awesome if you released a script for this.

They give you the donation button script.

Players click on that it redirects, it works just fine :)

Add in whatever text u want before that in your buypoints.php

@up

yeh, but as I understand u won't get pincode. Players aren't able to get points automaticly. In order to make it possible for players to get points automaticly we will need help of scripters :D

They should support more voice transaction abilities then I'd switch.

You could do it the smart way, just have them both. For example:
Disable the countries on Daopay which are available on Zaypay that equals more money.

ye thats the only flaw they dont support as many countrys :/

Zaypay is still kinda wack, because even though THEY only take 10%, the tariff is still about already 50% of your total donation, so its really, ughhh

Zaypay is still kinda wack, because even though THEY only take 10%, the tariff is still about already 50% of your total donation, so its really, ughhh

Like i said it beats the hell out of daopay. you get your money when you want atleast lol.

Back